Price Check Price on mt122s

/ Price on mt122s #1  

Hammer850

Tractor
Ford 850
I’m in the market for a small scut have it narrowed down to rk19 and ls mt122. Went and checked out the rk today very nice for price. I looked over a mt122 at a dealer on the way home. They were not open. Anyone know a rough price point on these I searched on here and only found one post referring to this model. I’m in northwest Ohio there are 6 ls dealers in a 200 mile radius. Going to call around Tuesday but was just wondering if anyone had one of these.

/ Price on mt122s #2  
Can't really say. There are options available that are usually included in different packages. With loader, you're probably looking in the 10-12K range. Mower will add more. If you're looking at the 122 though, you should look at the 125 which opens up some more doors later.

/ Price on mt122s
Looking for just loader nothing else already got a price of 13k for the mt125 which is out of the price range I was looking at. That dealer doesn’t sell the 122.

/ Price on mt122s #4  
I recently got a price on the 122 w/ loader for my neighbor about a week ago. It was $11,800, $13,500 with a mower (mid mount). I've seen only a few better prices and not by much ($100). Check Tractorhouse.com or just google "LS mt122 for sale". That will usually get you prices from all over to compare.

/ Price on mt122s
I recently got a price on the 122 w/ loader for my neighbor about a week ago. It was $11,800, $13,500 with a mower (mid mount). I've seen only a few better prices and not by much ($100). Check Tractorhouse.com or just google "LS mt122 for sale". That will usually get you prices from all over to compare.

Thank you that’s the info I was looking for. I googled and saw a couple just over 12. The one I stopped and saw in person appeared to have been there for a little while looked like sun fading on the stickers on the loader. Also looked like rust under the paint around the ls cut out on the loader grill guard so maybe it wasn’t new. Gonna call a couple dealers tomorrow.

/ Price on mt122s #6  
This is in line with what I was quoted here in eastern Ohio.

/ Price on mt122s #7  
It probably had been there a while. I dont think the 122's are a big seller with only a ~700 dollar difference between it and the 125. I called the 2 dealers near me during my search, neither stocked the 122 (i was initially going to go with a loader/mower so i was considering the 122 as well.).
Thank you that’s the info I was looking for. I googled and saw a couple just over 12. The one I stopped and saw in person appeared to have been there for a little while looked like sun fading on the stickers on the loader. Also looked like rust under the paint around the ls cut out on the loader grill guard so maybe it wasn’t new. Gonna call a couple dealers tomorrow.

/ Price on mt122s
I’m in NW Ohio. Yeah only a $700 difference is a odd difference between two models would have thought it’s more. Rks there is a $2400 difference between the two scut models.

/ Price on mt122s #9  
I think the RKs go from 19 to 24 hp though. A little bigger jump.
I’m in NW Ohio. Yeah only a $700 difference is a odd difference between two models would have thought it’s more. Rks there is a $2400 difference between the two scut models.

/ Price on mt122s #10  
Were you able to test drive the RK 19? I tried to drive one when I was still deciding but couldnt find anyone interested in helping me at the store (it was a very busy day so I get it). They seem like nice machines with a lot of extras that come standard.
I’m in the market for a small scut have it narrowed down to rk19 and ls mt122. Went and checked out the rk today very nice for price. I looked over a mt122 at a dealer on the way home. They were not open. Anyone know a rough price point on these I searched on here and only found one post referring to this model. I’m in northwest Ohio there are 6 ls dealers in a 200 mile radius. Going to call around Tuesday but was just wondering if anyone had one of these.