Price Check Price of Ag Tires on Rims

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #1  

bradheiter

I bought my 4520 Branson Tractor with R4 tires and now wish I had more traction. Has anyone ever bought a set of R1 Ag tires and rims separate from the tractor purchase and how much did it cost? Can the dealers on this site at least give me a retail price?
Brad

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #2  
I'm wondering the same thing but to lazy to pick up the phone to ask /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif So what's the neighborhood price?

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #3  
Carl & Brad,

Our price for a set (tires and rims) is $900 at our location---shipping is extra.

dancce

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #4  
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks... dang the internet has a way of making a guy lazzy /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BTW Dan I almost got stuck the first day I used my tractor /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif If not for the loader I would have been... of course if I didn't have the loader I wouldn't have ben playing on the bank of a creek /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #5  
Hey Dan,

Dang that's a real good price!! I'd a thought it would be more expensive. Maybe I need to buy a CUT.......how about free delivery and pick-up???? Ya,then I could bug Chipperman,and Chuck all of the time with questions.......

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #6  
Carl,

I know what you mean about creek banks. I have found myself in more precarious situations with equipment on the banks and trying to cross creeks than in any other areas on my land. (Pond dams can be exciting too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )
Have fun , but be careful.

dancce

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #7  
Dan,
I don't think I told you that the 6.5' tube that goes under the road next to our house was washed out and one end lifted about 6'. It was mostly fixed when we got home (they loaded the hoe about five minutes after we arrived). That buch of water caused the end of our septic pipe to be covered in dirt for the second time this spring (county guy screwed up the tub last summer and water did flow well afterwords)....

Anyhow long story short that is why I was at the creek bank. Clearing off enough that it wouldn't do it again. It is dry 8 to 9 months of the year. The problem was a soft yard where the septic leaked not the creek. R1s probably would have helped since they clean better. I'm guessing the need for R1s will be rare (at least I'm still hoping) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

still need to get some pics... oh, I'm to busy /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Have a great one
Carl

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #8  
Hey Woodbeef,

I occassionally will ask a prospective customer to be sure and let me know if my quoted price is too low----doesn't happen much, though-----Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dancce

/ Price of Ag Tires on Rims #9  
Carl,

Some pics would be nice /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I had some free time today,finally, to get some tractor seat time in, but first had to recharge a depleted battery /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ,---seems I left a switch on last week. Once I got going, I decided to see how much trouble I could get into trimming some trees that have gotten out of hand on a nearby pond dam. Lots of fun---see pic of tractor and trimmer.

dancce

Attachments

• 443362-Image2.jpg
    443362-Image2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 193
   / Price of Ag Tires on Rims #10  
Hey, now that is trimming in s-t-y-l-e

I'll probably be giving you call one of these days with a few questions /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif