Price Check Price for 1652

/ Price for 1652 #1  

Big Daddy

Tractor
Zetor 8440, Massey Ferguson 1652
I am wondering what I might expect to pay for a new 1652 with FEL and 2 rear remotes. Anyone have any ballpark prices?

/ Price for 1652 #2  
I would say about $22,000.00-$25,000.00 at the most.Paying anymore for tractors of that size is too much in my opinion. Although with a Cab it may be as much as $33,000.00 That is the most I would pay. However you may get one even lower. One of the Best places to look is on Tractorhouse, to get an idea of the price of new tractors. This helps quite a bit. They had some 1643,1648,1655,1660's. If you look at all of them, you should be able to narrow it down. I don't trust Massey Ferguson's website on "build your own " for accurate information of the prices though. Some are much lower than the website claims. Like for example, the new 2650hd advertises $30,000.00 base price. I have seen them advertised on tractorhouse for $22,000.00 with attachments. I looked at the 2605 model, it starts about $12,000.00 on the website, but I have seen it priced as low as $11,500.00 for a 2011 model. I believe I like the 2600 series to the 1600 series, I am looking to get one soon. The reason for me though is, I plan on pulling mainly, more than loader work, and because the 2600 series is heavier, it more suits the work I plan to use it for. I like the 1600 series, the model your looking at, though I would probably wouldn't need the loader that much though. I looked at the same model, it has high hp,and high torque ratings, it's just it's weight, that basically that I wasn't as pleased with. I like the 2605 2wd from the start anyways, and since it isn't as costly, I didn't see the point. The 2605 is more of the model, I am interested in anyways, it has 38hp, where the 1652 has 52hp. The torqure ratings are pretty high with 1600 series, it's just their weights that kind of pushed me towards the 2600series. I also considered the 2625,2650hd in case I believe I need something a little bigger, or heavier. I plan on plowing,doing tillage work,crop work, pulling heavy red oaks, firewood, etc.. I believe this model is more suitable for the work I plan on doing with it. What was you plan on doing with the 1652 ?

/ Price for 1652 #3  
It all depends on what u want. Do u want a cab or OP, which transmission do u want and do u want to pay cash or take the 0% for 72 months. PM me with everthing and I'll send u a quote.
Jeremy

/ Price for 1652 #4  
Have you seen, any Massey Ferguson 2605 4wd with a gray frame paint job ? I haven't, the only 4wds I have seen are black. I am not sure why some of the 2605's are black, and some gray. Someone told me, it depends where they are built. I don't like the wheel size on the front of the 2605, the smaller wheel looks better for the 2605. I would get the smaller front wheel, vs the larger front wheel on the 2wd model. The size that was about on the TE20 tractors. I don't like the large front tire on the 2605, it doesn't look as balanced. Do you know about weights for this tractor,(Wheel, and Front) and Massey Ferguson tillers ? How much they are priced, and how well they are ? I have looked for weights on Massey Ferguson, but haven't found any, it seems I have seen some somewhere, but I don't know where. How many pounds are they ?

/ Price for 1652 #5  
Financed price for an open, 4wd, Remotes, with loader would probably be in the $30-32K ballpark. Depends on how it's setup, QA and such. With the free loader program for cash, you may be down in the $22-25k range.

Have you checked with any dealers around?

/ Price for 1652
I appreciate the input. I have found the 1652 within an hour of my house; and I have closed the deal. I expect it ready for pick up next week.

/ Price for 1652 #8  
I appreciate the input. I have found the 1652 within an hour of my house; and I have closed the deal. I expect it ready for pick up next week.

What did you pay??

/ Price for 1652 #9  
Big Daddy, congratulations on your decision!

I was wondering if you had received your new 1652, I've been considering either the 1643 or 1652 myself. I am curious how you've found it after having it home to do a little work, what type of transmission did you choose, cab or open station etc?

My main reason for preferring the 52 over the 43 is the difference in loader capacity (130 over the 120). The fact that an HST is available for the 52 as well means a cab with air conditioning etc won't have as much of an impact on available HP, although I don't see this as a serious issue with the 43.

Hope you can find the time to respond, there aren't many posts from people who own the new 1600 series, especially the 1652, so it would be nice to hear from someone who runs one of them.

Regards

/ Price for 1652
Sorry for the delayed response, but I wanted to get some hours on the 1652 with a few different attachments. I ended up with the open station model with 130 FEL, 12 X 12 syncro power shuttle, R4 tires, third option inputand 2 rear remotes. Finished purchase price was $32,000. This tractore replaced my Montana 3644 HST, and what a tremendous upgrade! The MF has much more power, of course; but the greatest difference has been the lifting capacity of the FEL. The MF is more stable on slopes than the Montana, and this transmission is much safer when going down slopes than the HST. Having said all of this, there are a few improvements that I could suggest.