Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ?

/ Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ? #21  
Bacon is expensive too..compared to eggs.

Playing with tractors can have their expensive times. In the end though, having a well tuned, fuctional tractor is the way to go. I had an old TO-20 that ran fine...except when I needed it! Dump a bit of money in it and you will be happy.

So with that, replace every belt, hose, line, wire, plugs, points and water pump while your at it.

Patrick

/ Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ? #22  
I think you will be fine with 2 headlamps, and an occasional 3rd lamp on the oem 6v genny... My 8n and 660 do fine this way.

Soundguy

/ Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ? #23  
IMHO, you won't get very much for $1500.

/ Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ? #24  
Depends where you are. I've known many people to get a rough looking but ok runner in the 1000-1500$ range.

Soundguy

/ Price expected to pay for a Ford 8N/9N ? #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Depends where you are. I've known many people to get a rough looking but ok runner in the 1000-1500$ range.

Soundguy )</font>

I went to a local consignment auction today and saw an 8N go for about a $1000. It was in pretty fair shape for a tractor of its vintage. It was brought in on Friday and spent all night and the morning out in the rain, started right up in a cold and wet at about 42 degrees.

Stuff went cheap at this auction today, Dearborn two bottom plows were selling for $70-$100. I paid $175 for a set last summer, and thought I got a good buy.

I purchased a new 6' box blade for $380.