Price Check PRICE CK. DK-35

/ PRICE CK. DK-35 #1  

headachers

Tractor
KIOTI DK35
received a quote on a dk 35 tlb ag. tires $22,260 out the door ,this includes 6% tax & del. 80 miles from dealer ,1st post on this forum ,does this sound reasonable? thanks jim

/ PRICE CK. DK-35 #2  
Sound reasonable to me !!
What backhoe does that include ?

/ PRICE CK. DK-35
KB2375 , FEL 1450,UNIT WILL BE USED TO MAINTAIN 62 AC. PLUS GRADING 300' GRAVEL DRIVE , INSTALL 3 CULVERT PIPES FOR NEW DRIVES , ALSO TO BUILD 200' X 3 ' RETAINING WALL. QUESTION IS UNIT LARGE ENOUGH TO DO THIS YET SMALL ENOUGH TO STILL DO LANDSCAPING AROUND HOME . THANKS TO ALL, JIM

/ PRICE CK. DK-35 #4  
62 acres is a lot of property for a 35 HP tractor.
How much of it do you mow ?
If you only mow a portion of it you should be fine.
The other projects you mentioned will be no problem for a DK 35.

/ PRICE CK. DK-35
20 ac. only when it's not rented,i looked at the dk-35 today seems huge,will be looking all day tomorrow at cuts ,thinking about something smaller,hiring out the big jobs ,on my list lb1914, ck20, & ck30 ,as you can tell by now not really sure what i want or really need. quotes so far over the phone are lb1914 & fel $9,995 , ck20 tractor only $8,995 , ck30 & fel $15,400 , comment's welcome, again thanks

/ PRICE CK. DK-35 #6  
I think you definitely want to go with the DK35 if you have to brush hog 20 acres. Of is that finish mow?
The $8995 for the CK20 must be a gear model? Price is fine if so, if it's HST, the price is great.
The LB1914 and the CK20 are probably just too small for what you want to do. I can do a lot with my CK20, but I wouldn't want to have to mow 20 acres with it, too slow due to smaller mower.
The CK30 with the KB2375 would probably be good, with a 6' brush mower. The DK35 can take a 7' brush mower.
The price for the DK35 is reasonable, including the tax. You're going to need a brush mower most likely, so try to get a decent price for that in the package. You don't have to buy Kioti's brush mower unless you are financing it all under one of their special programs. The finance company may work out a special rate for any non-Kioti implements, so check that with your dealer.
John

/ PRICE CK. DK-35 #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The DK35 can take a 7' brush mower. )</font>

John,
My DK 35 works well with my 6' brush mower.
But I think a 7' brush mower would be pushing it. I would have no problem running a 7' finish mower.
I find the DK 35 the ideal size for my 15 acres, 20 acres would be no problem.