Price Check Price check on ck 35

/ Price check on ck 35 #1  

cabinboy

I have been reading about KIOTI tractors here for awhile now and though I had found a good affordable tractor to start looking for. I found a dealer in northern utah and got a quote from him for a ck35i [gear] model with fel and 5' brushhog and 60" box scraper for 20,900 sound a little high and no mention of a free fel. does any body know or any other dealer for sw wyoming and what are your prices on the ck35 and dk 35 .:eek::eek:

/ Price check on ck 35 #2  
Price does sound high. I would not however expect the best prices in your part of the country.

/ Price check on ck 35 #3  
Before I bought my Mahindra 3215HST, I had priced out a CK35HST with some options,( 2 rear remotes, sun shade, loader with skid steer attach loader, rear work light) and I would have been shipping from Wallace Tractor to Southern Calif. Your total sounds like it was more than what mine would have been with the shipping. Check with some of the dealers that post on TBN that are East of you. I think that you will get a much better price, or at least more tractor than you will locally. Oh, my price did not have a free loader either, my pricing was before they started offering that.

Pricing may not be that bad after all, forgot about the implements that you are getting in your deal.

Good luck

/ Price check on ck 35 #4  
I don't know where you're located, but from all the snow I'd guess it's somewhere up north. It seems Kioti Dave and Wallace keep'em happy in the northeast, so I'd guess you may live up around the Wisconsin area.

That said; I did see a Bobcat dealer on here, from that area, with some pretty good deals on his tractors. The Bobcat seems to basically be the same tractor, but I'm not sure of the differences. In other words, if you're in the northeast, I'd check with Dave or Wallace; but if I were in the Barron North, I'd take a good long look at that Bobcat dealer. I'll try to find his website, and post it a little later.

Then again; if all that snow is in the Tennessee Mountains, where I call home, I've got your back.

1 CK30 14,200 - HST 15,200 (FREE LOADER)
2 CK35 15,000 - HST 15,985 (FREE LOADER)
3 DK35SE 16,200 - HST 17,500 (FREE LOADER)
4 DK40SE 18,000 - HST 18,900 (FREE LOADER)
5 DK45S 22,200 - WITH KL451 LOADER (ANOTHER 6,000 FOR KB2485)
6 DK55 26,500 - WITH KL551 LOADER (KB2485 BH., SAME PRICE)

/ Price check on ck 35
Brain I may have, to have a kioti shipped in. I was tring to avoid that if I could. But I would still like to get a fair deal on one . The prices Artfull is showing seem like fair prices , I may have to have one shipped from Tenn. but what does one do for warranty work .Are there any kioti dealers in Idaho or Colorado that you all know of ?

/ Price check on ck 35 #6  
Man, I'm stupid! I'm guilty of the same mistakes as everybody else on this website. If I'd read your post a little more carefully, I'd guessed your location. It was probably in my head somewhere, which explains why I thought you were from around Wisconsin. Once I read your post again, I noticed you're in SW Wyoming.

If you do need a dealer in Tennessee, just drop me a line and I'll give you his number. He's a pretty cool dude. Eaton and Sons.

I have been trying to find that Bobcat dealer, who is up there in your neck of the woods, but no luck so far. He had his prices on his website, and I have to admit; it had me drooling. But maybe you've done decided on the Kioti; and that's cool, because I'm also leaning toward Kioti.

/ Price check on ck 35
Don't know much about bobcats but I here they are just kioti tractor in white dresses.

/ Price check on ck 35 #8  
Don't know much about bobcats but I here they are just kioti tractor in white dresses.

You are correct. And, in your part of the country you may well find a Bobcat dealer with much better pricing. One of the problems with Kioti is that they still have a lot of very small dealers who expect to sell their tractors at list price. Yours doesn't even seem to pay attention to the Kioti promotions like free loaders. Bobcat is being pretty aggressive in pricing right now so you may well find a much better deal on an equivalent/identical tractor there. Be aware that the loaders are different but as they are made by a reputable company (Rhino) I don't see any downside.

/ Price check on ck 35 #9  
Same Tractor? That's what I've been told. The Bobcat CT235 is the equivalent of the Kioti CK35. That said; you should check out a thread called CT235 V Kioti CK35. Just place it in search, and that should do the trick.

There may be a slight difference in the ground clearance. Other than that, you can find a member called Jimmy Joe, on that thread, who may be able to help you more than I can. He's from Wyoming; and he claims he got a quote on a Bobcat CT235 Hydro, FEL and Bucket, for 13,900 cash, from his local dealer. Art