Price Check Price check on a DK35SE HST

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST #1  

Starks

Tractor
Kioti DK35SE HST
Hey guys, great forum y'all have here with a lot of good info. I've been researching tractors for the last week or so and have pretty much decided on a Kioti. I have 50 acres in the mountains of North Carolina that I'm going to be building a home on so my tractor needs will be road / ditch maintenance, digging footers for the house and other buildings, clearing garden and building areas (digging out stumps etc), skidding logs out of the woods for firewood, moving building materials / gravel etc.

I'm looking at a DK35SE HST with loader and a backhoe with 16" bucket. I'll also be using a box and straight blades, bush hog, etc but I'm not factoring any of that into the purchase price. The couple of prices I've gotten have been $28000 to $28400, using the 0-72 financing option instead of the rebate. Is $28000 reasonable for this machine or can I save a decent amount by buying from a state or two away?

Thanks in advance and....of course I'll post pics after I get her home! ;)

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST #2  
Almost 2 years ago I got a 2008 CK35 HST with loader and Woods 7 ft backhoe, 16 bucket and 7 position thumb. Your DK35SE HST is the next size up. Bought it in Oregon and had it shipped to Canada. Price was $23,450. plus my shipping and taxes when it crossed the boarder. I did save a lot over going with the local dealer, Canadian dollar about par at the time. If he had not been so much more I would have gone with him. Something to be said for dealing locally if you have a problem. Had 2 small problems, 1 with tractor, 1 with backhoe, was looked after promptly by the dealer in Oregon. It was partly finance over 2 years. The two quotes you have are very close so thinking that your larger machine is fairly priced at around $28,000.00. I have been very happy with mine, have 187 hours on it now. Suggest when you buy one get a set of filters and oil with it, that way you are not spending time trying to figure out kind/how/where to get them from. If using it at night some extra lights are nice. Post some pics when you get it home.

Attachments

• KiotiWoodWood 002.jpg
    KiotiWoodWood 002.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 670DecemberPics 126.jpg
    670DecemberPics 126.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Woodsbackhoe03.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe03.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Woodsbackhoe07.jpg
    Woodsbackhoe07.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 180
   / Price check on a DK35SE HST #3  
Using the 0% for 72 your getting a very good deal at the $28,000 mark!:eek:

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST
Thanks for the replies guys. Pretty much a done deal and conveniently enough my closest dealer, who I wanted to work with but not if it was going to cost a premium to do so, came in the cheapest by a small amount. Paperwork tomorrow then he's driving to Wendell to pick it up, a day or so to get it put together, tires filled etc and it should be ready to get dirty Saturday.

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST #5  
In Canada the 72 month 0% cost the dealer $1000.00, which usually gets passed along to customer.:(

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST #6  
In Canada the 72 month 0% cost the dealer $1000.00, which usually gets passed along to customer.:(

I would be lying if I told you I absorb the 5% it costs us for the 0% for 72

Well, the plot thickens today. After faxing the dealer my credit app and having him submit it to AgriCredit (think that's the name) he calls back and says with a heavy sigh that he didn't quite realize it was going to cost him 5%. As if to say, he's got to see if Kioti can work with him on his cost for the tractor. I've been in sales and sales management and I'm not going to beat two dealers against each other to save a few hundred dollars. However, this Kioti dealer is 45 minutes away, while I just got off the phone with my local Bobcat dealer which will do $28,600 with 0% for 60 months on a CT335 with BH. White works about as well as orange as far as I'm concerned and if the Kioti dealer calls me back this afternoon and says he's got to get 5% more on top of his quoted price....not gonna fly.

Any input Wallace? :(;)

/ Price check on a DK35SE HST #8  
Hi,
The dealer participation on 60 months is only 2.5% so if you go with the 60 at the Kioti dealer you should be able to get the deal done with the numbers you are posting.
Don't forget the Kioti has a year longer warranty than the white copy.
Good Luck
KiotiDave

Alright, update. We're good to go with my Mom and Pop Kioti dealer which I really wanted to support. Thanks so much for the phone chat Rick, you're an asset to this community fo' sho', and thanks for the input as well Dave.

I'm getting it for $28.300 with 0% for 72months, I'm paying the sales tax up front which is 7% and change which keeps that out of the finance charge equation (helps him), and he can go pick it up in Wendell "cash in hand". He'll have it put together, tires filled, and delivered to my property on Saturday along with a 6ft BB.

Which means I'll be moving dirt on Sunday. :D

Thanks again guys!