Pressure blowoff / relief valve?

/ Pressure blowoff / relief valve? #1  

PistolPete

Tractor
John Deere X590
Yesterday, a reasonably hot day, I was moving some material around with my CK4010SE. I took a break and parked it when the DPF decided it was time for a regen. While sitting there, I heard a “psssssh” from somewhere behind/below me (like an air compressor tank blowoff) and a whiff of hydraulic smell. Didn’t see any fluid on the ground or dripping. Is there some sort of pressure relief that could have released, and if so do I need to do anything about it?

/ Pressure blowoff / relief valve? #2  
Yesterday, a reasonably hot day, I was moving some material around with my CK4010SE. I took a break and parked it when the DPF decided it was time for a regen. While sitting there, I heard a “psssssh” from somewhere behind/below me (like an air compressor tank blowoff) and a whiff of hydraulic smell. Didn’t see any fluid on the ground or dripping. Is there some sort of pressure relief that could have released, and if so do I need to do anything about it?
Check to see if the Dipstick popped up in the transmission fill port. Could be that the breather vent for the transmission is plugged and pressure is building in the transmission housing. Either the breather could have "un-plugged" or the dipstick popped.

Hope this helps

/ Pressure blowoff / relief valve?
Dipstick was in place and seemed normal. Where is this breather valve located?

/ Pressure blowoff / relief valve? #4  
Dipstick was in place and seemed normal. Where is this breather valve located?
On top of the Rock Shaft Cover, to the right of the Top Link Bracket.