Preparing to sell my YM180D

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #1  

loulblades

Gold Member
Tractor
MF GC2300/GC1725
I purchased a YM 180D a few years ago mainly to run a brush hog at another property we have.

I no longer need it for that purpose and am getting it ready to sell. Probably will list on ebay but wanted to give you guys a heads up.

I have used this tractor for various things like running underground cable, de-thatching, moving trailers around and, of course, mowing.

It has been a great little tractor. The amount of torque that 18hp diesel puts out is unbelievable. Put it in first gear, differential in low, 4WD and it will do most anything asked of it.

Everything works. Tractor only, no implements (except Pat's ECS)

Tractor serial number: 40388
Engine number: 3T72HA-N
Hour meter: 0731

Includes operators manual and a box with some extra filters and light bulbs.

Asking $2000.

I think my profile includes my location but if not I am in Western PA near Butler.

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
   / Preparing to sell my YM180D #2  
Wow I would buy it in a heartbeat, But I'm way too far away. Great Deal someone will snatch it up.

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #3  
Anyone know if this model has Powershift?

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #4  
There is a guy on here recently looking for a 16-18 hp 4wd Yanmar I sent the link to him for you.

You are pretty far away from him is the only problem I see that and I dont know if its a powershift either that would help if you wouldn't mind telling us more on that.

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #5  
MODEL..... ...HP.........CYL............ENGINE Cyl Tranny Year Weight

YM180D------18--------3----------3T72HA-N 3 gearshift 84-89 1793

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D
There is a guy on here recently looking for a 16-18 hp 4wd Yanmar I sent the link to him for you.

You are pretty far away from him is the only problem I see that and I dont know if its a powershift either that would help if you wouldn't mind telling us more on that.

Probably was the guy who contacted me and did ask about the power shift.

After some research and info he sent me the conclusion is, no power shift. Just the standard H pattern shifter.

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #7  
I'm within driving distance. I have been thinking that getting Powershift and 4WD would be a good trade up... and the price is right... but then I would need to sell my beautiful YM1700.

Oh... I see the answer was posted while I was working on my post. No powershift... bummer. Thanks for checking, Lou.

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #8  
Thanks for the xtra info that sure helps us learn about the various models where published info is scarce on these Yanmars and good luck that thing wont sit very long Ill bet! :thumbsup:

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D #9  
I have a file on every bit on yanmar info I could find.....If anyone ever wants it....just pm me

/ Preparing to sell my YM180D
It has been sold and my signature changed.

Great doing business with you Gary.