Power Trac Maximum Slope Capability Questions

/ Power Trac Maximum Slope Capability Questions #22  
Yes, chainsaws get alot of respect from me. A buddy of mine wanted to borrow mine, i asked if he'd used one before, he said no, i said no, but i'd come over and help. It wasn't that i was afraid he would break it and not pay, but that he'd injure himself. I've found most people that haven't been around chainsaws, not surprisingly, don't understand how dangerous they are. Big open blade, that cuts at the slightest pressure.

/ Power Trac Maximum Slope Capability Questions #23  
Yes, chainsaws get alot of respect from me. A buddy of mine wanted to borrow mine, i asked if he'd used one before, he said no, i said no, but i'd come over and help. It wasn't that i was afraid he would break it and not pay, but that he'd injure himself. I've found most people that haven't been around chainsaws, not surprisingly, don't understand how dangerous they are. Big open blade, that cuts at the slightest pressure.
Yes. I have a good friend that gets firewood from me for his backyard fire pit each year. In return, he helps my cut a split a couple days. He has a bad habit of sneaking closer and closer to me while I'm cutting to grab the pieces. I have to keep reminding him that if the saw kicks back (it never has), if I lose my balance, if I turn suddenly, or even if some chips just fly, it could be catastrophic, so please, please, just stay back. The wood will be cut and there'll be plenty for you to pick up.

The problem is, he's a busy beaver! 🙃 Can't sit still. Always moving, working, etc... it's real hard for him to stand by while someone else is working.