Poster of the Month Award

/ Poster of the Month Award #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Congratulations to Wendell Wyly, the winner of the June-July Poster of the Month Award! Wen's dedicated contributions to the forum expressed great knowledge and experience! Wen will receive an official TractorByNet.com 'Poster of the Month' certificate and a 'Poster of the Month' title for the month of August!

Thanks and congratulations, Wen!

(Also, thanks and congratulations to JimBinMI and Gordon, our two latest 'Star Members'!)

Best regards to all...

msig.gif

/ Poster of the Month Award #2  
Was there ever any doubt as to who the Poster of the Month would be this time?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Congratulations, Wen, well deserved and earned!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

And congratulations to JimBinMI and Gordon, too!

Bird

/ Poster of the Month Award #3  
Congratulation Wen.
You are truley a credit to this website,and I've enjoy your input on this forum!!

Jim & Gordon also congratultion on the 500 mark,and please keep up the great comments./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Gentlemen stay safe and/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Poster of the Month Award #4  
As Bird and Thomas have said there was no doubt who this months winner should be--well deserved!!! Keep up the the great work==I've sure learned alot from all the posts on this board what a mind trust!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks for the plug Muhammad and thanks also to all I have learned from here. It takes all of us to make this work as well as it does a great group of people posting here thats for sure./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Just remember this when you get on your tractor SAFTY FIRST!!!
Gordon

/ Poster of the Month Award #5  
Wen - Congratulations! Well done! I've enjoyed your posts immensely, too.

Plus, it proves everyone can contribute here. Despite that "big iron" you've got, you still have enough in common with us "little tractor" owners that you condescend to speak to us. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Mark

/ Poster of the Month Award #6  
Thanks and congratulations also to JimBinMi and Gordon. I always new that 1106 heads were better than one! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Always sincerely appreciated the help that I receive from others and glad to be able to return a little bit of it.

Mark, you know things are always bigger in Texas. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Poster of the Month Award #7  
Wen,

Congratulations, well deserved with over 1100 posts!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Poster of the Month Award #8  
Wen,JimBinMI,Gordon-Everyone has already said the right words so I will just agree. Thanks to all of you for everything I have learned.

MarkV