Buying Advice Possibly retiring my 8N

/ Possibly retiring my 8N #21  
Don't rule out a used machine. You can find something in the same class with 1500 hours on it for one third to half the price of the new ones you're looking at...

My next tractor will not be new, likely to be 10 to 30 years old, but no emissions to deal with.

/ Possibly retiring my 8N #22  
I am not a great tractor price expert but the rule of thumb here is the price for new or used is normally at it's lowest probably from now or just a couple of months later to before next spring comes and the weather breaks for their need cranks up. Now in heavy snow county have no idea.

As to buying new or used have done both and buying used has worked good for me. If I were going to run equipment say 400 plus hours per year probably would only buy new.

/ Possibly retiring my 8N #23  
I am not a great tractor price expert but the rule of thumb here is the price for new or used is normally at it's lowest probably from now or just a couple of months later to before next spring comes and the weather breaks for their need cranks up. Now in heavy snow county have no idea.

As to buying new or used have done both and buying used has worked good for me. If I were going to run equipment say 400 plus hours per year probably would only buy new.

When I went tractor shopping I tried to shop for a used machine for a couple of years but couldn't find anything worth buying or wasn't of interest to an antique collector. When I did find one one they cost almost like a new machine and didn't have what I needed so I gave up and starting looking at new machines. No sense in paying almost new prices for used machines with no warranty.