Plow shins

/ Plow shins #1  

Eric_Phillips

Platinum Member
Tractor
FarmTrac 270DTC
I have been looking for plow shins for my newly aquired Ford 101 plow. I know TSC has them for only $10 but the closest one is an hour away. They have been building a new store about 0.5 miles from me but it has been taking them all summer. The parking lot is now paved and there is some landscaping but still no stock or even shelves in the store. So I called the dealer I bought my tractor from since he seems to be the most competent "farm implement" place around and he said he could not get them. The JD dealer is more interested in selling ATVs and snowmobiles than tractors and the Cub Cadet just sells lawn mowers. Sorry for the rant. I can't wait for the TSC to open.

Eric

/ Plow shins #2  
i hear ya man... the kubota dealer spent (er waisted) 10 min of my time looking for a comparison chart of CUT tractors (ie big 3 or 4)

but he could talk your ear off about the ATV's that filled the showroom to nearly "cant walk through it"

/ Plow shins #3  
Contact agri-supply.com They do mail orders quickly and are priced the same as TSC. 1-800-345-0169 They only have retail stores in four states, but do a lot of internet and mail orders.