plow shares

/ plow shares #1  

Eric_Phillips

Platinum Member
Tractor
FarmTrac 270DTC
Any one know where I can get shares for a 3x14 Ford 101. I found shins at TSC but no shares to fit.

/ plow shares #2  
Valu-Bilt

1-888-828-3276

Part #FF143RS (3-hole) or FF144RS (3&4 hole heavy duty) Spring 2007 catalog list's them @ $11.79 ea + freight

/ plow shares #3  
eleven minutes??? Whats the matter FWJ were you having network issues? I guess if you cant get here on time get here when you can:D :D Is the grass still growing or or you settling your tractors in for the winter?

/ plow shares #4  
firemanpat2910 said:
eleven minutes??? Whats the matter FWJ were you having network issues. I guess if you cant get here on time get here when you can:D :D Is the grass still growing or or you settling your tractors in for the winter?

I had to find my Valu Bilt catalog and look up the part #'s. If it weren't for that I could have had a reply posted in 2 minutes or less!

Grass is about at a standstill. Near freezing temps here now, albiet with plenty of rain for the first time in months. One tractor got sold and is gone (3000 Ford) Both the Deere's are at my sons farm doing "farm stuff" for the winter, and my 150 is safe and sound, sitting in the shop, waiting patiently for next spring and/or the first snowfall. By next spring there'll be at least one and MAYBE 2 new tractors on the mowing fleet. Got it narrowed down to 3 brands, 7 different models, from one of 5 dealers. Looking 75 to 90hp, cab, MFWD.

/ plow shares #5  
Farmwithjunk said:
Got it narrowed down to 3 brands, 7 different models, from one of 5 dealers. Looking 75 to 90hp, cab, MFWD.

Mornin Bill,
Thats it !!! Im officially puttin in my job ap right now, and waitin for next spring !!! ;) :)

BTW Eric, you could try Sweigard Brothers in Pa also, thats were I got my shares for my 2 btm Dearborn !

/ plow shares #6  
scott_vt said:
Mornin Bill,
Thats it !!! Im officially puttin in my job ap right now, and waitin for next spring !!! ;) :)

BTW Eric, you could try Sweigard Brothers in Pa also, thats were I got my shares for my 2 btm Dearborn !

Howdy Scotty!

One more employee couldn't hurt. Come on down! Not much activity 'till around the 1st of May. I told my boss yesterday that if things go well with the mowing business next summer, I'll probably be handing in my key the the executive wash room around this time next year. My wife works at a "30 and out" job. She hits her mark next August. I'm planning on spending a lot of time being Mrs. Junk's Mr Junk after that. After hearing what happened with your job, I'm wanting to go out on my own terms more than ever before.

Bill

/ plow shares
Thanks guys for the help. I will check these places.

/ plow shares #8  
There is also a company called Temco H-M Parts Company that has a wide range of plow parts as well as older tractor parts.

TEMCO H-M Parts Co

/ plow shares #9  
Since you now know your numbers, try Agrisupply.com, they have a pretty good selection.:cool:

/ plow shares #10  
diyDave said:
Since you now know your numbers, try Agrisupply.com, they have a pretty good selection.:cool:

Agri Supply is slowly getting out of the plow parts business per one of their main men. I was talking with him last year about this time in regards to some parts for an unusual model plow. He said they will continue to sell what's in stock, but once that's gone, parts will all be special order and very slow being delivered. I'd think Ford plow parts will be easier to get than most brands. There were a BUNCH of 2 and 3 bottom Ford plows built. The demand is still relatively high.