Please recommend a dealer

/ Please recommend a dealer #11  
TYM world has a dealer search put in your street address, and it will display a list of dealers sorted by distance. DO NOT put in a city and state. It try’s to limit you to dealer locations, and you get just the closest dealer.

After that come back and ask if anyone has experience with the ones it lists as close to you.

/ Please recommend a dealer #12  
Smith's Enterprises in Salemsburg, NC also ships TYM's frequently to your parts of the country. Then even closer is Larrys Stoves and Trailers in Nashville, KY.

/ Please recommend a dealer #13  
Smith's Enterprises in Salemsburg, NC also ships TYM's frequently to your parts of the country. Then even closer is Larrys Stoves and Trailers in Nashville, KY.
Smith’s has an archive of all the manuals that TYM abandoned when they upgraded their site to include only current production models.

Smith’s is the only free source or the factory literature for the older tractors. If they were closer, I would try to give them my business when I could.

/ Please recommend a dealer #14  
I got mine from Big Tex, too. The delivery guy just got back from Montana before mine and was heading out to Arizona after. They were the biggest Branson dealer (I believe) before the completion of the merger. They still mostly carry those legacy Branson models you wanted (I got a T574).

Another up and coming one in the South would be LSE in Nashville. They have a big you tube presence. Were the biggest Kioti dealer before they started selling TYM, too.