playing hookie

/ playing hookie #1  

gws

Platinum Member
Tractor
yanmar ym1810
Well its april in ohio and its suppose to be 83deg today. What would you do? Spend the day in a stuffy office or outside?
Here is what I did.

Attachments

• 255516-yanmar_hookie.jpg
    255516-yanmar_hookie.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 378
   / playing hookie
Getting a little dirty..

Attachments

• 255518-yanmar tiller.jpg
    255518-yanmar tiller.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 330
   / playing hookie
ready for some more work..

Attachments

• 255519-yanmar garden.jpg
    255519-yanmar garden.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 362
   / playing hookie #4  
What did you do to your bucket?

/ playing hookie
Early FEL training.. Was moving organic matter into the compost pile. Had the edge of the bucket against a small tree, dumpped the bucket and hit the tree.
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What did you do to your bucket? )</font>

/ playing hookie #6  
Like we say in the shop "we learn through suffering and we are learning a lot". A small car jack and some shoring and you can straighten that bend right out in ten minutes

/ playing hookie #7  
Those buckets on a 1846QT are pretty flimsy to begin with , I bent mine on day 2 of the learning experience:). Like Buck said, a hydraulic jack will put things back to normal. I ended up welding some 3/8 reinforcement plate along the top and back of the bucket, along with some hooks. no problems since.

/ playing hookie #8  
I wish it was that nice here in Nebraska!! And I love to see some fresh dirt tilled. Honestly the bucket on my Koyker isn't real thick either, maybe more than yours though. Glad you were able to play hookie today!

/ playing hookie #9  
I wish it was that nice here in Nebraska!! And I love to see some fresh dirt tilled. Honestly the bucket on my Koyker isn't real thick either, maybe more than yours though. Glad you were able to play hookie today!

Thinking back 16 years..?:confused3:
Heck my nephew been divorced 3 times in that time... :laughing: