Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #11  
Boy, they are a bit pricey. Me also looking forward to your comments as to whether it is worth the money or not.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone 2.0 using TractorByNet

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #12  
Here is mine installed along with Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks

BXPanded Piranha Toothbar - Bucket ID 47 3/4" - Actual bar 47 1/4"

Fit and Finish... I did not use it yet but plan on using it this week.

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #13  
   / Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #14  
Has anyone ripped out Jap Barberry with the piranha toothbar?
I'd like to know how it would work.

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #15  
Has anyone ripped out Jap Barberry with the piranha toothbar?
I'd like to know how it would work.

I did not, but just tried some smaller shrubs and wild roses / briars and it had no issues pulling them up by the roots.

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in my own pics. I did get it mounted up, with a similar fit as shown above. Looks like they cute he tooth bar a bit short and bend/angle the mounts to meet the bucket width. This obviously allows some variation or small errors on the measuring side.

IMG_9018.JPGIMG_9016.JPG

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #17  
Let us know how they dig dirt. I have about 20 yards of topsoil to move when it dries out, and this bar is also on my list.

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #18  
I have a 72" Piranha on my DL135 loader. Running it just above dirt does quite a number on acres of 10' tall Himalayan blackberries. A lot of the roots come out, but by no means is it all taken care of with just the tooth bar, as can be seen in the photos.

piranha.jpg anotherrun.jpg blackberries.jpg

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #19  
PTB is the best thing I added to my BX. Makes the bucket a real digger... way above its weight class! I could not have done the jobs I did without one. Just give them your inside dimension net. Don't subtract anything. Otherwise you will have a gap and may need a washer or two and an unnecessary sloppy gap. These are high quality and will take all the abuse you can give them and still look good.

IMG_3249.jpg IMG_3276.jpg IMG_3329.jpg IMG_3963.jpg

/ Piranha tooth bar for GC1720 with DL95 loader #20  
I bought mine last spring, and they must have customized for the new bucket, cause I had to go buy longer bolts as the one that was "supposed" to fit is a little short and the bolts were nowhere near long enough.