Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,331  
My New Rear Pull Meteor!
Meteor Rear Pull mounted.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,334  
Not enough to blow but wanted to clear it off so the sun would hit it. My kubota with blower has a heated cab. Not having a cab is stupid. I was cold, my feet were cold, my hands were cold.

Lj2UQ2I.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,335  
Not enough to blow but wanted to clear it off so the sun would hit it. My kubota with blower has a heated cab. Not having a cab is stupid. I was cold, my feet were cold, my hands were cold.

Lj2UQ2I.jpg

Been there done that !

Case Uniloader and farm tractors with no cabs. Good thing It doesn’t snow much here

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,336  
Been there done that !

Case Uniloader and farm tractors with no cabs. Good thing It doesn’t snow much here

Been there also, sure am glad that I added the cabbed tractor a few years back, she's warming up as this is being typed,
shoveled out a path to brush my wifes car off and get to the tractor and the block heater cord.
She's off to go shopping and I'm having another cup of coffee as the cab warms up.
My open station hasn't been started since the day I fired it up to get the chains on her just in case.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,337  
Been there also, sure am glad that I added the cabbed tractor a few years back, she's warming up as this is being typed,
shoveled out a path to brush my wifes car off and get to the tractor and the block heater cord.
She's off to go shopping and I'm having another cup of coffee as the cab warms up.
My open station hasn't been started since the day I fired it up to get the chains on her just in case.

Hey Lou, if you put that block heater on a timer, you won't have to run out early and plug it in. It will just come on with the timer. I set mine to come on at 5am, and stays on until 8 or 9 (I forget which). Since it doesn't have separate on/off schedule for weekends.

And full cab here or nothing. Yesterday it was -20 F and 20 mph winds. Not near as cold this winter yet as it can get, but that's cold enough to not want to be out in it. When it's -40 F, and the wind is blowing 40-50 mph, we just call that WEDNESDAY here. Lol.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,338  
Hey Lou, if you put that block heater on a timer, you won't have to run out early and plug it in. It will just come on with the timer. I set mine to come on at 5am, and stays on until 8 or 9 (I forget which). Since it doesn't have separate on/off schedule for weekends.

And full cab here or nothing. Yesterday it was -20 F and 20 mph winds. Not near as cold this winter yet as it can get, but that's cold enough to not want to be out in it. When it's -40 F, and the wind is blowing 40-50 mph, we just call that WEDNESDAY here. Lol.

My bad, I should have clarified more the path was to unplug the block heater and start the tractor.
I have quite the snazzy little timer that gets used for the tractor and my pickup,
my wife got me a smart switch with 3 built in switches.
Each switch can be programed for multiple operations per day and each day can be different,
and then on top of that I have an app on my phone to over ride and manually turn them on or off or reprogram it.

Our winter has been quite mild this year also, we had a cold spell back in November but December
and so far January has been mild.
In some respects too mild our feed lots on the farm have thawed and been muddy much of the winter,
went out and slicked then up a bit late last week with the colder temps coming to make it easier for the cows.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,340  
B1700 plow and homemade blower.20200119_084422.jpeg