Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,051  
I push some snow once in a while though I prefer not to....

Attachments

• 100_0003.JPG
    100_0003.JPG
    532.6 KB · Views: 212
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #5,052  
Plowing snow isn't that bad, just not something I look forward too;
pile 1.jpg back blade plowing 1.jpg cab temp at minus 7 outside.jpg

But what I miss the most are all those dangerous curves on the women that are covered up,
I like curves on the ladies and on the roads when i'm on the motorcycle.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,053  
Nice to have a heated cab isn't it? Plowing in a Tee shirt. You are obviously in that Great Lakes snowbelt. I'm not and glad of it. We get maybe one or two good blasts every winter with lots of wind blown drifts. My issue is, I have to keep my rentals plowed out so like it or not, I have to be 'out there'.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,054  
No fortunately where I am we very seldom get any lake effects snows way over on the eastern side of the state, fairly close to (half hour) Bennington Vt.
Just snow storms and cold.
Yes I plowed to many years with open station 2wd tractors and old plow trucks, the cabbed tractor is the nicer way to do it.
Some people prefer trucks to plow faster, my drive is rough enough and has a switch back curve in the middle that you realy can't plow fast.
And it's steep enough that even chained a truck spins and can't plow up it.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,055  
Nice to have a heated cab isn't it? Plowing in a Tee shirt. You are obviously in that Great Lakes snowbelt. I'm not and glad of it. We get maybe one or two good blasts every winter with lots of wind blown drifts. My issue is, I have to keep my rentals plowed out so like it or not, I have to be 'out there'.

I'm in Baltimore now, but am originally from Flat Rock, MI, between Detroit and Monroe.

As you said, we didn't get a lot of huge storms, but it seemed to me to be one snowfall after another and plenty of frigid temperatures.

Snow on the ground from Halloween until Easter !

Here in Maryland, they cancel schools over just a forecast of a couple of inches of snow.

They call it the "White Death". All of the grocery stores sell out of toilet paper, bread and milk !

Craziest thing you ever saw......

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,059  
I push some snow once in a while though I prefer not to....

Impressive! I would love to run either of my blowers down that road.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #5,060  
This was my driveway the winter I gave up on my open cab tractor and went looking for one with a cab.

20170124_100618.jpg