Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,531  
It's a $60 golf cart "cab". Works great i just put it on for the winter this is the second winter for it. The front windshield is kind of hard to see out of during the daylight from being wrinkly but at night its not a problem. But im putting a plexiglass frot window in for this winter. For 90 bucks total I can't complain.

It must be louder than **** in there cause I had a soft cab on my Kioti ( like in the pic ) and it was loud, cold and foggy but better than nothing. Keeps the snow off you especially if you have a front snowblower like I did.

tractor with cab and blower 005.JPG

wrongly installed hoses.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,532  
It must be louder than **** in there cause I had a soft cab on my Kioti ( like in the pic ) and it was loud, cold and foggy but better than nothing. Keeps the snow off you especially if you have a front snowblower like I did.

View attachment 583323

View attachment 583324

Its not to loud. It's not a very tight setup. I just open up the top of the doors a little and that keeps the fog down.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,533  
Well I used my sander today to spread some ashes, had two full cans of coal ash and 1/2 inch of sleet and slop.

ash 1.jpg
carrying cans down
ash 2.jpg
cans up on the sander
ash 3.jpg
view in the rear cam before starting to spread
ash 4.jpg
spreading, a tad bit dusty
ash 5.jpg ash 6.jpg
Heading back up after spreading

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,534  
Does a good job at spreading. I could use something like that for my side x side when the driveway is icy but it does not happen too often though.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,535  
Yes it is a good sander, this is my second one from this manufacture,
My driveway is quite steep and it needs regular sanding when it gets slick.
They are nice in that it will make a small amount of material goa long way.
Two 31 gallon trash cans of ash and it did a about 2/3's of a 1/4 mile driveway.
One bucket of sand will do the driveway nicely.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,536  
I put the chains on this past weekend as its been getting mighty icy up here.... wouldnt you know its raining and 40 now. All slop. Had almost 10 in of snow on ground, snd its going fast

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,537  
First pics of the new plow and old box blade ready for action...rain is predicted:mad:

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 186
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 170
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 168
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,538  
fruitcakesa
First pics of the new plow and old box blade ready for action...rain is predicted
What for it...what for it old man winter like vacationing in Vermont I was told. ;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,539  
fruitcakesa
First pics of the new plow and old box blade ready for action...rain is predicted
What for it...what for it old man winter like vacationing in Vermont I was told. ;)

Don't I know it!
I put the bucket back on and hauled more firewood before the rains come.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,540  
Had a spell of snow and high winds and needed to clear the lane four times in two days. Love this reliable and simple machine.

5F9E002F-E218-4D71-997F-365C11379F72.jpeg