Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,481  
What is the provision for lateral yaw float?

There is none. I thought hard about adding that in to the mount, but my last "V" didn't have that and I really "horse" my plows later on in the season pushing the banks back that can get very hard & icy. Now if I had a machine shop tools I'd be tempted to put a very heavy center pin for a few degrees of lateral rotation. Now I'm limited to some heavy wall DOM tubing and a 1" or there about bolt. I did that on a straight blade I built a few years ago and it performs well, just not sure if it would be the same on a "V" blade.
Here's a few pics of that one, look for the nut/bolt in the center.
DSCN3932.JPG
DSCN3959.JPG
DSCN4068.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,483  
Nice snow plowing video and scenery, watched it twice. I never seen an eagle on my property, your fortunate.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,484  
GAPROPERTY,

How does that HLA1000 feel on the 3000 series Kubota? 20" height and 400 lbs I was wondering if it felt like you can easily bend it.

Does the HLA have Vertical Float? Using a snowplow on a loader is tough as it is hard to find the correct angle every time you drop the blade to the ground. Lots of vertical float is important to help keep the stones on the driveway.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,485  
gaproperty
Here is a video of my snow weapon and beautiful wintery scenery along my snow route.
Nice setup. :thumbsup:
Now that's what I call enjoying plowing snow...thanks for sharing. :)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,486  
Here they are
2018 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 side X side with 72" Denali snow plow with Hydro turn ( angler)

DSCF2184.JPG

DSCF2185.JPG

2014 Kioti 30 HST with 66" Front Mount Snowblower with hydraulic shute and heated cab.

DSCF2187.JPG

DSCF2188.JPG

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,488  
Took the loader off after cleaning the garage enough to have access to where I wanted to put it. I've tried and tried to have it on wheels, and can't seem to figure it out. Last year I drug it by hand sideways about 8', and that SUCKED. So I figured out how to put it where I want to from the other end of the garage. MUCH nicer...

Then I put the stupid subframe on and the blower on. I hate that subframe.
I still have to put on the chains (which I also hate doing) & put down my floor-protecting mats.

NYr2cS7.jpg

cf7Whhd.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,489  
I hated the sub frame too. After doing it a few times it got easier. Now takes me 1/2-3/4 of an hour to take front end loader off and install sub frame/blower. Once on, I enjoy blowing snow in the comfort of my heated cab.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,490  
I hated the sub frame too. After doing it a few times it got easier. Now takes me 1/2-3/4 of an hour to take front end loader off and install sub frame/blower. Once on, I enjoy blowing snow in the comfort of my heated cab.

My cab isn't heated, nor enclosed, but yeah.....
It went on super easy this time. Biggest key is to put the back on first with the drawbar. The frame was on a harbor freight dolly, and it all just worked. Same with taking the loader off (then I plug the hydraulics into a bleeding bank I made so I can burp it before re-attaching). I did all of it in probably an hour, with some random monkeying around included in that. So much better and less swearing than years past.