Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,791  
I had a large area of ice that needed to be made less slippery. All I did was shave the area with my harrow. The teeth carved the ice and spread the shavings enough so that the area was no longer slippery. This was on a flat driveway. The idea wouldn't work as well on hills.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,792  
I have a sander and a stock pile of lightly salted sand as well as my coal ashes that I use,
I usually end up sanding after the little nuisance dustings of snow that pack down and make ice,
or any ice storm or freezing rain type event.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,793  
Playing in the snow

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 214
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 183
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #4,794  
Snow looks pretty deep for your area of WA .. must be one of those snowy winters.. eh

Looks like fun.. making tracks.. ours has a good layer of ice down, which makes for plans to chain up tomorrow before the 4-8" come later today and Tue.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,795  
does any one ever had a hydraulic leak at the hst fan on a bx25d , if so do they have a seal there
mark

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,796  
Hmm, woke up to 8 inches of new snow. Guess ill be late for work again.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,798  
TheFarmerInAdell

Hope those trusses hold up with new snow loads.. they look to be long and marginal for that distance..

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,799  
They've been there for probably 40 years holding up just fine. I think the wide camera angle makes them look bowed. They're still straight.