Pictures of Guns?

/ Pictures of Guns? #1  

LD1

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I have a couple of revolvers I was wanting to see what everyone thought they were worth. I know there are quite a few knowledgeable members and collectors on here and talk guns quite a bit, but I dont ever recall seeing anyone posting pictures of firearms. Is that allowed? I would like to post up some pics But thought I would ask before I did. And what would be the most appropriate forum? Rural living?

/ Pictures of Guns? #2  
There are a couple of threads on it (one was something like "what is your carry gun"). I might use the Front Porch forum rather than Rural Living (just because its only visible to registered members).

Aaron Z

/ Pictures of Guns? #3  
A good forum to explore this is PAFOA.org, Pennsyvania Firearm Owners Association. Tell them I sent ya. We get a fair amount of such questions. But we can start by you telling us just what you have. The make and model will be somewhere on the firearm. The serial number can also be used to find information....check on manufacturer's websites for tracking down year of manufacture.

like so many things, condition will make a $2000 gun a $300 gun. But we can get to that part later, for now...what are the guns? And no, I have no intention of attempting to purchase them. I have two safes full of guns and ammo already. I'll give you my best guess and if I have no idea and can't find the info I can get you to others who know more than I do.