Picture of trailer for ftcadam

/ Picture of trailer for ftcadam #11  
Thanks Jim for the info.

I was hoping I might be able to pull it around with my F-150 given the break on the trailer axle and a little more needed suspension support. Thought maybe I could throw another leaf spring on the truck as well to help beef it up a little. But you say air shocks aren't too expensive. I'll check that out. Thanks again for your response. TBN is great, being able to get experienced answers this quick.

/ Picture of trailer for ftcadam #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Maybe it was a TW100 )</font>

I guess that's possible, Jim, but I don't find anything on TW models either.

/ Picture of trailer for ftcadam
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ...but I don't find anything on TW models either )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I thought I'd seen something about a TW1xx, but the only thing I could find in an Internet search was a TW125 used and for sale in Utah. ...at least the ad called it a TW125 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The only two models I can find that have the "100" model are TS-100 and TL-100, so I'm as curious as you are. Maybe you'll see it around again somewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Picture of trailer for ftcadam #14  
The largest TN is a TN 95F (80 pto hp) which is a fruit and vineyard tractor. The tractor Bird saw was most likely a TL 100 as a TS 100 is a considerably larger frame then the TL which would make hauling a little more fun on the trailer he described.

As for your TW, that is the old Ford tractor designations. There was a TW-5 on up to a TW-35.

tnf_home1.jpg

Here is the TL which has a noticable sloped hood.

tl_1.jpg