picture of 273 underside of foot pedals

/ picture of 273 underside of foot pedals #1  

myyaz33

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T273
Would someone be willing to take a picture of the underneath side of the foot pedals? Mine reverse pedal gets stuck on a nut on the loader valve underneath. The linkage is screwed together with a rubber piece in between them but I don't see that in the parts list.

/ picture of 273 underside of foot pedals
Thanks Tymmerr for the pictures via email. Those pictures don't show the rubber piece either. I will get some pictures to show all what I am talking about. I fixed the problem by putting a couple of washers on one side of the mounting bracket for the loader hydraulic valve.

I really appreciate the photos. Thanks again.

/ picture of 273 underside of foot pedals
Once again, Tymmerr thanks.

myyaz33-1.jpg- You can see the extra rubber piece in between the 2 pieces of metal. I am now wonder if anyone else has this? Maka, Do any of the tractors on your lot have these. I also noticed the difference in screws used to hold them together. In this picture you can also see the nut on the hydraulic line that the pedal was getting caught on. This picture is after I put a couple washers on the mounting plate for the loader hydraulic valve. (see myyaz33-2.jpg)

myyaz33-2.jpg- This picture show where I put the washers to get enough to clear the worn nut that it had been rubbing on.

Tymmerr-1.jpg & Tymmerr-2.jpg - For reference to my pictures.

Would like to hear from others on whether they have had this problem or have the rubber pad thingy.

Attachments

• myyaz33-1.jpg
    myyaz33-1.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 286
  • myyaz33-2.jpg
    myyaz33-2.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 245
  • Tymmerr-1.jpg
    Tymmerr-1.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Tymmerr-2.jpg
    Tymmerr-2.jpg