PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #861  
Thanks mate.
There used to be a dam there that bred mosquitos and cane toads. I filled it with rocks and the dirt from the bank about 12 months or so before we built the barn so it was well compacted.
It holds 4 vehicles and a pool table and mancave and build area for RC Planes etc.

Last edited:
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #862  
Inside our barn, the leasure end,
Screenshot_20230819-164613-590.png

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #863  
Koshari, I just looked MAN CAVE in the dictionary and they had a picture of yours in it. Nice!

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #865  
Koshari, I just looked MAN CAVE in the dictionary and they had a picture of yours in it. Nice!
it is a bit of an "in-progress" scenario as priorities dictate what gets the time allocation, servicing machinery, implements and maintaining the farm however the odd rainy day where there is an hour here or an hour there allow slow progress, likely the same scenario for many others here.

view from outside,
1692486456229.png

Last edited:
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #866  
testing our narrowcast inbarn video feed,

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #868  
I remember seeing pics when you were building that, Doug, but I don't remember seeing the inside. Looks fantastic.