PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #551  
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #552  
Centennial farm, what does it mean besides a sign?
I suppose it’s to show off the fact the farm has remained in the same family for a long period of time, maybe an honor. I’ve noticed a few of them around. Not sure when it started, seems like it was several years ago and they don’t stick tge signs up anymore but am not sure.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #553  
Barn of the day. I included a second picture of a nearby structure, which I think was a house. If it was a house it was very small.
60979D22-91E8-4FD6-BE34-F093695E891D.jpeg
3BFA6EE4-7285-4E3B-B18A-7CEDB9307664.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #554  
I suppose it’s to show off the fact the farm has remained in the same family for a long period of time, maybe an honor. I’ve noticed a few of them around. Not sure when it started, seems like it was several years ago and they don’t stick tge signs up anymore but am not sure.
Farms, bloodline and history is a fun part of owning property, I my self own a old farm and it's interesting to find its history.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #555  
Farms, bloodline and history is a fun part of owning property, I my self own a old farm and it's interesting to find its history.
Agvg, just so you know (my self) is spelled myself . . . I realize English is maybe your 2nd, 3rd or maybe 4th language . . . ;) just a helping hand.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #556  
Not a barn but an old farm house. It looks like it wasn’t to bad when it was abandoned, it’s been re sided in vinyl, has newer looking windows, a satellite dish, but it’s empty now. All sorts of reasons why but none of them probably good. Also an old stepside Dodge out back with a wooden bed that is just about gone, probably mid 1970’s but pretty rough now.
235C212A-5826-47E0-ABDC-37CAC7207097.jpeg

2601731B-607D-4A36-AA10-DAF16DA063C2.jpeg