PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #391  
That Burklyn Hall is a stunning home, Jack. Thanks for sharing that link.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #392  
   / PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #393  
Just two old barns in their last years. 20190109_190953.jpeg20190109_191029.jpeg

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #394  
This in southern Maryland. Tobacco field in foreground is rare because the State paid people to stop growing tobacco several years ago. A few still do.

20160709_200540.jpg

This light colored barn with slats out at an angle is a tobacco barn designed to maximize air flow for curing tobacco. The yellow crop in the foreground is much closer to ripe than the dark green crop in the other picture.

P1020861.JPG

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #395  
I didn't see anyone post pics of these barns. Took the pics last October.

_DSC9342.JPG
_DSC9338.JPG

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #396  
It looks old and in an area that looks like it might get snow. Amazing how straight and true those virtually flat sections are. Any snow sliding off the main roof ends up on the flat side roofs as well.

/ PICS OF BARNS; Any barns; All barns; My barn; Your barn; Not your barn #399  
I was told the barns on Mormon row outside of Jackson WY by the Grand Tetons are the most photographed barns in the world. These ranches had awesome views but brutal winters considering it was the 1800’s. Eventually most were abandoned.