Picked up my tractor yesterday

/ Picked up my tractor yesterday #11  
Deanbro
What course is that? Do you sell for a dealer or for TYM-International? Do you know Bob Norris? Great guy. I spent the week with him at the National Farm Machinery Show. Hope all is well.
Happy Tractoing
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Picked up my tractor yesterday #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Deanbro
What course is that? Do you sell for a dealer or for TYM-International? Do you know Bob Norris? Great guy. I spent the week with him at the National Farm Machinery Show. Hope all is well.
Happy Tractoing
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

Hi,

It's Grassmoor Golf Course in Derbyshire,guess you must be a brit??
Set up a new TYM dealership middle of last year in central England to compliment our contracting and rental business.

Currently running about a dozen TYM's, 290's,330's,431's and 700's aswell as a mix of JD's , Kubota's , Kioti's and a couple of Massey's.

I do know Bob,i was with him just before he came to US, next time i'm speaking to him i'll mention your name and that i spoke to you.

I'm hoping Bob can get us some of these New models shipped into the UK , we hoped to see in jan/feb , but i guess their all going to US?? i've got orders that i'm gonna lose if i don't see them soon /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Talk to you soon ...........Regards Dean

/ Picked up my tractor yesterday #13  
T450, with T200 loader. 2006 demo with 81 hours.

Attachments

• STP60199.JPG
    STP60199.JPG
    422.2 KB · Views: 246