photo of property from air

/ photo of property from air #1  

6thgpSF

Gold Member
Tractor
YM1610d bobcat 863 Gh 928d
A kid [20 some] showed up today trying to sell me a photo of my property .It was something like a 12x12 framed,nice pic.He said I could have it for $225.00.I told him to take it back to the guy that took it and tell him to call me next time he decides to fly over and take a pic.That way if the price is too high he won't waste fuel taking pitcures of my place assuming I'm going to buy his product. The kid was'nt too happy because I figgure he's working on a commission but so be it.$225.00 can buy me 15 tons of road rock which I need more than a pitcure. russ

/ photo of property from air #2  
I had a guy show up with pics of my place one time saying "Look what I have"
My reply to him was "Do you want me taking picks of your place"

/ photo of property from air #3  
Did you tell them you could have printed it out from google earth?

/ photo of property from air #4  
The new Google Earth images are so detailed you can see ATV tracks in tall grass.

/ photo of property from air
yeah,I was telling my boy later about it and he said goggle earth can do the same....russ

/ photo of property from air #7  
A kid [20 some] showed up today trying to sell me a photo of my property .It was something like a 12x12 framed,nice pic.He said I could have it for $225.00.I told him to take it back to the guy that took it and tell him to call me next time he decides to fly over and take a pic.That way if the price is too high he won't waste fuel taking pitcures of my place assuming I'm going to buy his product. The kid was'nt too happy because I figgure he's working on a commission but so be it.$225.00 can buy me 15 tons of road rock which I need more than a pitcure. russ

That's just their first price. Haggle with him, he'll come down quite a bit!

The last guy that came around here was wanting $275 for a framed 16x20 plus a little do-hicky that would plug into the computer. I showed him a 100 dollar bill and he turned it down and drove away. Before he was out of sight, he turned around and said it was a deal but I couldn't tell my neighbors because he couldn't afford to sell them all at that price. :laughing: I'm pretty sure he made money on the deal.

/ photo of property from air #8  
Well they can't really sell a picture of your place to anyone else can they? No one else would want a picture of your property so the bargaining position is yours as I see it.

/ photo of property from air #9  
We got something in the mail asking if we wanted to buy a photo of our place. I think this business is not long for this world since I can get the image for free from Google, Bing, or the county. The latest Google image of our place was taken early this summer. You can tell because the leaves are on the tree, my tractor was parked just back from the dealer and I could see the Chicken Tank I built. :laughing:

Later,
Dna

/ photo of property from air #10  
I didn't know that people still tried to sell ariel shots, I haven't had anyone try to sell me one in at least 15 years.

Ken