Photo Editing? Harv?

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #11  
I have two photo editing software programs. Photo Pad by NCH Software. Adobe Photoshop - home addition.

I use Photo Pad about 90% of the time. Photoshop can be a whole lot more complex. I guess if I used it more often I would feel more comfortable with it.

I really don't like the way Adobe is "selling" their software products now-a-days. It's aimed more towards the commercial/professional user.

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #12  
I use adobe photoshop. Old school but still love it. I wish everyone would crop and adjust there photos.

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #13  
Totally agree - ArlyA. Even at the best of times - some downloads take FoReVeR. And, as luck would have it, it's the ones I would really like to see.

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #14  
I always look for the least expensive option for what I do. I have found Photoshop Elements adequate for what I do. That, coupled with an Epson 8500, produces pictures that suit my purposes.

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #15  
There are any number of free editing programs that can easily handle crop and resizing of pictures. I use Faststone Image viewer for most noncritical fast editing.

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #16  
Picmonkey.com is pretty good. I have used it from time to time.

Dave

/ Photo Editing? Harv? #18  
I really don't like the way Adobe is "selling" their software products now-a-days. It's aimed more towards the commercial/professional user.
I've refused to use Adobe since they went to their "subscription" service and want everything done in their "cloud". At times my internet connection comes in at kilobytes per second, not megabytes...doesn't work too well sending info back and forth when each photo is at least 20 megabytes in size.