Perfect W Rotary Mower with swing arm Model ar-2164 - How to Restore?

/ Perfect W Rotary Mower with swing arm Model ar-2164 - How to Restore? #1  

JerryC999

Tractor
Kubota B7100, MF GC1715
I volunteer with the Kentucky Humane Society Equine Rescue, and they have obtained an old (how old?) Perfect W AR-2164 rotary mower with swing arm to mow around 4-board fencing posts. It is a beast. I suspect it weighs over 1,000 lbs. It has two hydraulic hoses, which need replaced. There are a couple of gear boxes to drain and refill. I can't find anything online on this model. This one is a older version of this one:

Orchard mower with swing arm series RF - PERFECT - Van Wamel

Anyone know of this company (German) and these mowers, and any specs, service manuals, etc. on them? I can't even find any videos on YouTube. I would love to get it working for them.

PerfectWMowerArm.jpg

PerfecWMowerModelPlate.jpg

/ Perfect W Rotary Mower with swing arm Model ar-2164 - How to Restore? #2  
I have their Ditch mower/chopper with hammers. It is from Holland. I could give you the name of the outfit I deal with near Niagara Falls Ontario Canada. They buy parts once a year in a container. Or did, a few years ago.

They make high quality equipment for the commercial user. A lot of vinyard applications. This is the first time I ever heard of one, next to mine.

I found the manuf. web sithttps://www.perfectvanwamel.com/en/e:

Attachments

• DSC01852b.jpg
    DSC01852b.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
   / Perfect W Rotary Mower with swing arm Model ar-2164 - How to Restore?
OH, they are Dutch! Excellent. I will write them and see what I can find. And also would be happy to follow up with your dealer in Ontario.

I guess such a mower shows up here in KY in order to mow under miles of 4-board fencing on horse farms.

But they bought it untested. Now we have to see if we can make it run. Any further advice welcome.