People name their boats. Why not name your tractor?

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #81  
I only have a row boat. It's name - row boat. Likewise my tractors name - tractor.
I figured the name was fortes Fortuna iuvat. Maybe just Fortuna for short.

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #82  
Good idea but then it would conflict with my miserly nature.
Just FYI, You can make an awesome vinyl decal on various websites for under $10 bucks.

For example, check out how many font, color and style options you can play with here. They make it and ship to you promptly. Super easy, quick and affordable.

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #83  
I call my JD 1025R "Mister John".

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #84  
Mine both came with names: Kubota and Kioti. Only two tractors and they're significantly different such that I can't get confused as to which is which. My cars, on the other hand, have names: my wife and I had identical cars; so identical that one day she was unable to start "her" car- she was trying to start MY car!

If you name something then it's harder to kill/get rid of it! (Have TOO many animals with names- name them and they'll eat you out of house and home!)

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #85  
My 3930 is Miss Kitty---Assigned by Mrs. Paratus when shopping for it the tractor had a bad muffler, and sounded pretty rough, she commented it sounded like a chain smoking cat which morphed to Miss Kitty

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #86  
My 3930 is Miss Kitty---Assigned by Mrs. Paratus when shopping for it the tractor had a bad muffler, and sounded pretty rough, she commented it sounded like a chain smoking cat which morphed to Miss Kitty
Haha...I have to avoid letting Mrs. T name things...she wanted to name our German Shepherd 'Fanny'.

@DieselBound I cannot imagine having 2 cars that serve the same function, much less being that similar. I hope y'all got a Bogo on them!

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #88  
Friend's truck is Tina, her mowers are Zambo (as in Zamboni ice resurfacer) and Sambo (maybe followed by Mambo, Slambo, and Dambo or Blambo) depending on what she hits..

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #89  
I got names for mine. My MF tractor is Fergie, and my new stander mower is Brad. My Craftsman garden tractor was Beaver, but he's gone now, I sold him. Bye Beaver!

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #90  
That's so sad! I loved Beaver!