paulwestski L3400 at Barlows

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Finally found your L3400 at Barlows. The rain slacked off enough to get the pics but I couldn't get an away/distance pics because there was a School Bus right in front of it, tractors on either side of it and one behind it. Had to get close ups.:) It looks GREAT to me.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_0831.jpg
    IMG_0831.jpg
    817.4 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0833.jpg
    IMG_0833.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    681.9 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    886 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0839.jpg
    IMG_0839.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 318
   / paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #2  
Thanks JT
I just found the post and have to go to a Boy Scout meeting.

Paul

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #3  
Thank you JT for taking the time out of your day to help us, Barlow Converts, with our Tractor Fix. You know, that by allowing us to stay on our tractor Drug,s you would not be welcome at a TA Tractors Anoumnis metting, just joking around. But really, you do a great service to the Tractor Community, and we thank you for it.

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #4  
Thanks again JT.
I wonder if that's my backhoe in the crate next to the tractor.
Looks like it's just a waiting for Barlow's to finish assembling backhoe sub frame.
I wonder how many tractors are ahead of mine?

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows
Thanks again JT.
I wonder if that's my backhoe in the crate next to the tractor.
Looks like it's just a waiting for Barlow's to finish assembling backhoe sub frame.
I wonder how many tractors are ahead of mine?
Jamie is a school bus driver. He was going to pull your tractor in while I was there so I could take pictures and not be out in the rain. I told him that wasn't necessary but he said he had to bring it into the shop any way so they could finish it. He didn't know it was trapped behind his bus. Since his bus was in the way he was going to wait till he was ready to leave on his bus run before pulling it into the shop, so yours was scheduled to go into the shop this evening. No more wondering, today. Don't know about the BH but it was probably yours since it was beside it.
As long as it doesn't cause me to buy another tractor, :)I'm glad to take the pictures for you guys.:thumbsup:

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #6  
Jamie is a school bus driver. He was going to pull your tractor in while I was there so I could take pictures and not be out in the rain. I told him that wasn't necessary but he said he had to bring it into the shop any way so they could finish it. He didn't know it was trapped behind his bus. Since his bus was in the way he was going to wait till he was ready to leave on his bus run before pulling it into the shop, so yours was scheduled to go into the shop this evening. No more wondering, today. Don't know about the BH but it was probably yours since it was beside it.
As long as it doesn't cause me to buy another tractor, :)I'm glad to take the pictures for you guys.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the update JT.
You probably need to special order another tractor anyway with the camo paint to match your RTV.
You could start a website for all of the tractor junkies waiting for their tractor to be prepped at Barlows. Provide weekly updates, videos of them being loaded for delivery. Run some banner ads on the web site to pay for that one more tractor that you know you need.

Thanks again for going out of your way for ALL of us anxiously waiting on our new tractors.

Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for the update JT.
You proably need to special order another tractor anyway with the camo paint to match your RTV.
You could start a website for all of the tractor junkies waiting for their tractor to be prepped at Barlows. Provide weekly updates, videos of them being loaded for delivery. Run some banner ads on the web site to pay for that one more tractor that you know you need.

Thanks again for going out of your way for ALL of us anxiously waiting on our new tractors.

Paul
Maybe Steve and Brady could tell all their purchasers just before hanging up that there is a local tractor documenter that takes ongoing pics of the prep process from arrival, shop prep and pre delivery for a fee and then Barlows could start me a prepayed charge account.:laughing:

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #8  
Maybe Steve and Brady could tell all their purchasers just before hanging up that there is a local tractor documenter that takes ongoing pics of the prep process from arrival, shop prep and pre delivery for a fee and then Barlows could start me a prepayed charge account.:laughing:

JT
If you get by Barlows anytime soon could take some more pictures for me?
Brady has set up the delivery for May 2nd.
Tell Brady to give you a gallon of SUDT and put it on my tab.

Thanks
Paul

JT
If you get by Barlows anytime soon could take some more pictures for me?
Brady has set up the delivery for May 2nd.
Tell Brady to give you a gallon of SUDT and put it on my tab.

Thanks
Paul
I'll try and stop by. I think they've been using it to grade their roads and doing demo plowing of the 60 acres next door to their shop so may have to get them to wash it first.:laughing: Sure they've got the hour meter disconnected so it will still show under one hour.:thumbsup:

/ paulwestski L3400 at Barlows #10  
I'll try and stop by. I think they've been using it to grade their roads and doing demo plowing of the 60 acres next door to their shop so may have to get them to wash it first.:laughing: Sure they've got the hour meter disconnected so it will still show under one hour.:thumbsup:

That's funny!