Pasture Dream (built by Midland)

/ Pasture Dream (built by Midland) #24  
New to this forum,need some help with a Midland Pasture Dream no till. I am looking for a rate chart (or just some info on the settings for wheat seed ), I found the exact model on the forum at http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/199857-pasture-dream-built-midland.html , it appears that midland has been out of commission for a long time and i have not had much luck finding any information on there drills. I have some small areas that I can not access with a larger drill and any help would be greatly appreciated. Looks like a great forum !, Thanks, rusty in Oklahoma

/ Pasture Dream (built by Midland) #25  
I have a Midland Pasture dream for sale in South Carolina if anyone is interested. I have the complete manual also. Text or call 864-420-918A. $1000

/ Pasture Dream (built by Midland) #26  
Ken I came up with a owners manual for a Taylor Pasture Dream on PDF file if u want a copy let me know and I will send it.

I would like a copy of the owners manual. I purchased one and the manual is missing. mikehenegar93@gmail.com

/ Pasture Dream (built by Midland) #27  
I have a pasture dream by midland manufacturing company no till drill and need 2 new cutter blades. Can anyone help???

/ Pasture Dream (built by Midland) #30  
agrisupply .com and shoupparts .com