Parking - in the new day an age - Rant

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #11  
I’m not sure how you can say that by looking at the picture. You also don’t know if they are parked that way because somebody else was taking two spots when they pulled in. (I’ve seen that many times… one person parks like an idiot, so everyone else has to accommodate them. He leaves, so it looks like others are the idiots.)

Still, I wouldn’t mind having either or both of those pickups towed… right to my driveway.
Ha ha, ya been there and even got a ticket for stupid parking, after that Adam Henry that parked before me left.

I was thinking the same thing, either of those two pickups would be just fine.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #13  
That's when you let the air out of their left front and right rear tires and hang around to watch them try to jack up the car. ;)
Ouch! It’s a good thing that you don’t claim to be a nice guy.
>
It would be just my luck… about the time I was screwing the last cap back on, Bubba Joe would come out and sic his 250 pound girlfriend loose on me. :eek:

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #15  
Ouch! It’s a good thing that you don’t claim to be a nice guy.
>
It would be just my luck… about the time I was screwing the last cap back on, Bubba Joe would come out and sic his 250 pound girlfriend loose on me. :eek:
My sister taught me that. :ROFLMAO:

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #16  
There was a fad here in the late 1990's of guys driving 911's and Corvette's paring across two parking spaces, and not just at the back of the lot where you could forgive it, but sometimes even across the handicap spots. A girl I dated at the time used to make it a point to go key the car of anyone doing that, and she was cute enough (and crazy enough) that she'd have probably gotten away with it, but I had no illusion as to what I'd be in for if she were ever caught while with me. I had to walk away from that one.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #17  
There was a fad here in the late 1990's of guys driving 911's and Corvette's paring across two parking spaces, and not just at the back of the lot where you could forgive it, but sometimes even across the handicap spots. A girl I dated at the time used to make it a point to go key the car of anyone doing that, and she was cute enough (and crazy enough) that she'd have probably gotten away with it, but I had no illusion as to what I'd be in for if she were ever caught while with me. I had to walk away from that one.
Yep. Sometimes it's fun to think about what we'd like to do, but we probably shouldn't do. ;)

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #19  
I once drove a beat up truck with an Army green utility bed my brother said looked like one Fred Sanford would drive. People often passed up parking next to it even if it meant parking farther out.

/ Parking - in the new day an age - Rant #20  
I once drove a beat up truck with an Army green utility bed my brother said looked like one Fred Sanford would drive. People often passed up parking next to it even if it meant parking farther out.
I had a 93 Suburban that got body rot pretty bad. I'd park it well out into the lot so no one else would scratch their car or snag their clothes on it. And yet, every once in a while, someone would park out there right next to me. Nice cars, too. But once, some guy parked a truck that was in worse shape then mine right next to me. I got a laugh out of that one. I hope he did too.