Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them?

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them? #11  
Yes all the as tractors have the same mounting plate, 221, 324, 424

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them?
I was referring to dslanec's SX3100, but I didn't know that about the 221 either.

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them? #13  
I just ordered a set of 42" forks with skidsteer QA from Titan attachments in TN. They are
under $500 total cost, and sold directly, or on Amazon or eBay. They also sell JD QA attachments,
and uncommitted attachments where you weld on your own FEL brackets.

I am against clamp-on bucket forks, and those super-heavy units that I see for sale around
here, often at > $1000.

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them? #14  
The sx3100 is the same hook but the bottom locking pin is an inch or so further down. It is the same hookup as the later hookup from the ex3200

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them? #15  
Yeah, I was very surprised. I'll post some pictures of the forks once I get them. No word on when they'll be finished, probably a few weeks. They're a busy shop. Out of curiosity, do you know if your tractor and the 424 with YL210 FEL have the same mount system/size?

They are the same bracket but mine are a bit farther apart. Before my dealer realized he had the correct set of forks on his lot he was going to take a set he had for the 424 and cut the brackets off and just move them to the correct distance.

Well, I got the new forks but there's a problem. They don't fit. They hang just fine from the top hooks, but the pin holes are slightly too far back. The fabricator said they'd fix. Kind of a pain.

Well I finally got the forks, the shop fixed the mount at no extra charge. It seems that their Yanmar mount was somewhat outdated, hence the poor initial fit. That's what they said anyway. I pulled my mount off the FEL and let them borrow it for the fix. Should have done that the first time! Anyhow, now they work great and I'm really happy with the quality. Especially for $500 instead of nearly twice that from my dealer!

IMG_20171210_174807_991.jpg20171202_161533.jpg

/ Pallet Forks for 424 - Who makes them? #19  
532194[/ATTACH]

Wow, that is a pretty big fork frame for that size of tractor. 48", right?

The 42" Titan frame I ordered has been installed on a Bobcat CT335, and it fits well.

I just love the color scheme on those new Yanmars.

Actually these are 45 inches wide with 42" tines. I double checked the measurements with my tape and they match the drawing from the fabricator's website, attached below.

These are actually "compact tractor" forks. I agree about the colors, I think the 424 looks awesome .

Screenshot_20171216-191404.png