Paint Code?? Or Premix Source

/ Paint Code?? Or Premix Source #1  

jigs_n_fixtures

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T233
Does anyone know the paint code for the TYM red, or of a source I can buy it from premixed?

/ Paint Code?? Or Premix Source #2  
Does anyone know the paint code for the TYM red, or of a source I can buy it from premixed?
Take an unfaded painted metal part off your tractor, and take it to a Sherwin Williams paint store.
They can match the color for you in their industrial enamel.
You can do the same with NAPA, for an automotive enamel match.

Last edited:
   / Paint Code?? Or Premix Source
That is the fall back position. I was just hoping someone might already know. I’ll post once i get the code.

Thanks guys, everything helps. I think I will get some of the Massey, and the Rustoleum, and sparky a bit on the front of the quick attach. Then let somebody who isn’t colorblind tell me which is closest.

/ Paint Code?? Or Premix Source #7  
I have not confirmed this yet but my dealer says that paint called Volkswagen Red is a perfect match.

/ Paint Code?? Or Premix Source #8  
I have not confirmed this yet but my dealer says that paint called Volkswagen Red is a perfect match.
The name "Volkswagen red" seems like it might be someone's personal description.
I would suspect that no paint manufacturer actually markets a paint by that name.

Some of the manufacturers, particluary the
foreign ones, kept the same paints fr
or decades in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. I’ll check with the guys at the parts house and see if they have a code