Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you!

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #1  

BIGTOOLRACK

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota L4760 Cab Tractor 1105 Loader 72 heavy duty bucket, WildKat Root Grapple, Land Pride Pallet Forks Scag Cheetah 61 34HP Kawasaki
Are you tired of trying to get someone to help you lift or move heavy awkward items? We can help!! MORE THAN DOUBLE YOUR CARRYING CAPACITY! Attaching a Bigtoolrack to your tractor is like a pickup truck and tractor all together but better, the rack on the 3 point hitch gives you a power lift....Tackle big jobs all by yourself!
Looking for a 3 Point Carry All? | BigToolRack

IMG_8116.jpg1BC.jpg2c.jpgSnow Blower BTR Lift.jpgSM Sept 2014 3.jpgIMG_0201.JPG28827981_783037011901003_3900575698268437503_o.jpg

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #2  
Maybe just use pallet forks?

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #3  
Maybe some of us don’t want an extra person around.

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #5  
Maybe just use pallet forks?

Why do you need the extra person? You’d be a lot more likely to get a heavy object on a fork that’s an inch tall by yourself vs this. Throw a half sheet of plywood or a pallet on the forks if needed.

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #6  
Loader bucket works for me. I just don't know why anybody would dedicate a tractors rear end for carrying stuff around, and not have a bush hog or something attached to it all of the time. Why have a tractor if it's not being used for pulling or cutting stuff on the land?

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #7  
It looks like a well thought out and quality product.

Personally, I would have more respect for a homemade carrier however simple or crude than a manufactured one of any quality. But then that’s just me ......

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #8  
For a second tractor this might be useful to me. For my main one I always have an implement on the back.

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #9  
I could see it being useful for projects a good distance away from your garage/shop, like building a hunting platform, chainsawing in the woods, or in our case building a bee apiary. Load up all your tools so you don’t have to keep making trips back to the garage/shop.

/ Owning a Bigtoolrack is like having another person there to help you! #10  
I could see it being useful for projects a good distance away from your garage/shop, like building a hunting platform, chainsawing in the woods, or in our case building a bee apiary. Load up all your tools so you don’t have to keep making trips back to the garage/shop.

But how much can you actually carry in it compared to just pulling a trailer that you can load up with plywood, lumber, generator and a bunch of tools? Then leave there when you are done, or bring back every day?