outdoors with the Morgans

/ outdoors with the Morgans #1  

majorwager

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota mx 5100 IH 484 ford 1620 lull 844b
U tube channel under this name has put his kubota aside for a private label TYM. This is an upfront cooperative aggangement. This is alot of tractor for the money. Channel claims they will put these tractors through their Paces. Dependability remains to be seen and proven in forthcoming videos.

/ outdoors with the Morgans #2  
I'm familiar with this youtube channel. I was subscribed, and really liked this guy's attitude and projects. Now, not so much. I see this more as a commercial for Rural King, and not just a guy doing what I do.

/ outdoors with the Morgans #3  
Lucky guy, 3 tractors for 2 years to play with win win for him:)

/ outdoors with the Morgans #4  
I'm familiar with this youtube channel. I was subscribed, and really liked this guy's attitude and projects. Now, not so much. I see this more as a commercial for Rural King, and not just a guy doing what I do.
Same here. I un-subscribed.

/ outdoors with the Morgans #5  
I’m not convinced he’ll be biased.

/ outdoors with the Morgans #6  
Mike is down to earth and a hard worker! Look forward to every episode!

/ outdoors with the Morgans #7  
I don’t watch a lot of his videos because he’s long winded for my taste, but how could you blame the guy for taking a deal like that? I really doubt he turns it into one of those useless promotion videos made by the manufacturer.

/ outdoors with the Morgans #8  
I'm subscribed to his channel, I am also local to him, but I do not know him and have never met him. The rub I get from him and Wranglestar and others like that is that they started out being guys like us and then the money hook was set into their lip and they start pumping 3 videos a week because at some point, it became all about money. I don't know why, but it bothers me to know that by watching these guys, I am feeding money to them to do the same **** I do. I have a Youtube channel and put up a video a week or at times 2, but I don't do professional editing, I don't set up multiple cameras and make a production of my chores. I just shove a cheap $60 camera on a log or something and point it at my direction and I go about my thing. I don't beat my lips, I am not monetized, and I am not dreaming of fame and fortune.

I'm mixed on this, he says that he will not be biased, but of course he is a human and just taking the deal makes sure that he will in fact be influenced to some degree. Just like I own a Kubota so I am obviously biased towards that brand... If I were offered a free truck, tractor, pistol, camera... whatever... naturally my brain will be effected by the entire situation. I am not unsubscribing from Mike, and I hope that he maintains his down to earth attitude and integrity that he often claims. But I fear that he has at some level been bought and paid for.

He is no longer just a guy making videos of his antics. Everything he does, says and produces is about views and money. And our watching adds to that end.

/ outdoors with the Morgans
Rock Crawler,
Of course everyone wants to know the name of your channel so we can help you monetize. Don't remember seeing large rock formations in Pittsburgh?

/ outdoors with the Morgans #10  
Rock Crawler,
Of course everyone wants to know the name of your channel so we can help you monetize. Don't remember seeing large rock formations in Pittsburgh?

My channel is just my name, Larry Musgrave. I have no plans to get involved with video editing and monetizing. I do not have time to sit at a PC and spend 3 hours fighting video editing. I hate that stuff.

I haul my Jeep to Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Tremont PA for some very aggressive rock crawling, and once a year a group of us go to Ouray/Silverton Colorado (not exactly rock crawling, more scenic) or Moab Utah for slick rock.

Rausch Creek is an amazing place, glacier tore through that area a million years ago and tore the heck out of the granite rock, left it in a shambles of rock sized from basketballs to small house sized rocks. You can destroy your rig easily there... great fun. Of course, it's a trailer only destination, you never what condition your Jeep will be when you come back out. Last fall I destroyed the body tub, one door, tore rear brake lines off, rear axle housing and "1 ton" tie rod. It's all fixed up for 2018 and waiting to go at it again :)