Out with the old.....

/ Out with the old..... #1  

TonyC

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 1997 L3600DT 4WD with FEL
Well it's goodbye to ol' Buck, my John Deere relic. It was a good tractor for over 10 yers but it was time for an upgrade. I sure do love my Kubota but will miss ol' Buck. This is the last photo taken, minutes before the mean man with the big trailer hauled him away. Well, he really wasn't mean...he paid in cash!

Attachments

• 15-68946-P1010005.jpg
    15-68946-P1010005.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 117
   / Out with the old..... #2  
00001cb2xeruhomh.gif

15-68946-P1010005.jpg

Tony...

She sure looks pretty to me.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Out with the old.....
Nice touch with the logo, John. Looks just like a John Deere ad...well a 1973 John Deere ad! Yeah, I found some used JD's with a loader but I really wanted the 4 wheel drive too. In the 20 -25 HP range I could have had my pick, but nothing larger. Oh well, from Green to Orange. I guess the IRA isn't happy with me!

/ Out with the old..... #4  
Thats one nice looking JD. Hope you found a good home for her. If not, I know of a good place to drop it off at for storeage./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif What model is it?

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ Out with the old..... #5  
Which Kubota model did you replace 'ol Buck with? Have any pictures of it?

Jeff

/ Out with the old.....
It was a Model 1530 and it served me well for a long time. It went to a good home...and older fellow who was just buying his first tractor. He doesn't live very far so I got visitation privledges!

/ Out with the old.....
As a matter of fact I do have pictures it! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif It is a model L3600

Attachments

• 15-80450-KubotaFarcropped.jpg
    15-80450-KubotaFarcropped.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 99
   / Out with the old.....
Re: In with the new!

Thanks, Glue Guy, yeah I'm pretty happy with it. I do miss the nostalgia of an older tractor but for functionality there is no comparison. This Kubota is a wonderful machine!

/ Out with the old..... #10  
Tony, I'm in much the same situation. I have a 1973 International 454D that is being replaced by a Kubota. I have'nt set a value on my International but am sure I will never get what its worth. Its also in wonderful shape, and if I can get $1 per pound, I suppose that will be OK, but would like a little more. What if you don't mind was your JD worth to the fella who paid cash? Rat...