Our new Boomer fan

/ Our new Boomer fan #1  

PBMAX

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
I've been away from a decent connection for a long while so I've not kept up.
But while I was gone the wife and I adopted a lilltle one from Guatamala.
We call him Joey. He was 7 1/2 month old when we brought him home in Sept of 2002. He's had his ups and downs with the changes,the worst was something killed off the good digestive bacteria in his digestive system and we had to give him more (he ate but got little out of the food)but he is doing great now.
He just got tubes in his ears last week for the cronic ear in fections. His been home with us 8mnths and running and had 8 ear infections. So we went for the tubes over pumping him with more and more antibiotics till he "out grows them".
He is a very laid back and mild mannered kid so far.His haritage is Myan (<-?
spelling)and Spanish decent. He has a smile and dimples thay would met iron....

People have asked some of the funniest questions since we brought him home.
"Will he speak with an accent?" /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (These when he was 8mnths.)
"does he speak english or spanish?" /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
At 15 + mnths so far we have: hey,DA DA, Ma Ma and DI DI <- this is for both the dog and the 3cats and of course Ba ba for both his bottle and any ball he can grab.

Now that the boy can actually hear he should start talking even more. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Can we say PROUD NEW PAPA??????????

/ Our new Boomer fan #2  
Paul,
Thats great to hear. The ear tubes will help him a great deal.
We can see why you've been busy elsewhere /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enjoy the little guy.

/ Our new Boomer fan #3  
You bet we can! That's awesome. That is one lucky child. You guys are pretty lucky too. Any hope of seeing a picture?

/ Our new Boomer fan #4  
GOOD FOR YOU!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Don't sweat the tubes, I know three people at work who's kids have had them. We have had a few ear infections with our kids but not too many. I have had to take (sp?) occydopholus when I sepend a few months in different regions of south and central america. forgot all about it until now. I'm sure things will work out great for you all. God Bless the little one! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Our new Boomer fan #5  
OK Paul, that was a great excuse for not being around for awhile. I think we will let you by this time but stop in more often with up dates on the new family member. Congratulations to both you and your wife.

MarkV

/ Our new Boomer fan #6  
Congratulations!!!

Both my daughters had tubes in their ears. Both came out fine. They still had infections, but they cleard up in a matter of a day or two, not weeks. It really worked out well.

/ Our new Boomer fan #7  
Papa,

Are you getting any sleep? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm happy to hear you have a baby. Lots of work but worth
every second.

Ear infections stinketh. My daughter has had one or two but
nothing major. A coworkers kids have chronic infections
even with tubes and antibiotics. Go figure.

Have Fun With The New Tractor Driver To Be!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later,
Dan

/ Our new Boomer fan
MY TURN!!!! MY TURN !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 269832-joey1.JPG
    269832-joey1.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 93
   / Our new Boomer fan
NO NO DADDY USE THE BIG HAMMER...

Attachments

• 269834-Joey Helping Daddy_April13th.JPG