Organic Pallet Forks!

/ Organic Pallet Forks! #1  

LostInTheWoods

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
That's right....organic pallet forks!

New from LITW Manufacturing, the organic pallet fork. At LITW, our motto is "Heck, why do it the easy way, when you can do it our way?".

Be the first of your neighbors to own a set of easy-to-install, biodegradable, organic pallet forks. No drilling, no clamping, no fuss! For only $59.95, LITW Manufacturing will send these forks anywhere in North America. Think of all the uses you'll have for these forks! Metallic forks are yesterday's news. And let's face it. Grapples are for sissies.

See the pictures for our pallet forks in action! Order today, and we'll send a second set of organic forks at no extra charge! What a great gift idea!

Disclaimer: Due to legal reasons, no forks will be shipped until enough orders have been placed to finance an extended retirement in a country with lax extradition laws.

Attachments

• 100_3609.jpg
    100_3609.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 365
  • 100_3608.jpg
    100_3608.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 335
  • 100_3610.jpg
    100_3610.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 354
  • 100_3611.jpg
    100_3611.jpg
    936.6 KB · Views: 209
   / Organic Pallet Forks! #2  
The tricks and artifices of advertising are available to the seller of the better product no less than to the seller of the poorer product. But only the former enjoys the advantage derived from the better quality of his product.;)

Sincerely,
Ludwig von Mises

Attachments

• ludwig.jpg
    ludwig.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 179
   / Organic Pallet Forks! #3  
The tricks and artifices of advertising are available to the seller of the better product no less than to the seller of the poorer product. But only the former enjoys the advantage derived from the better quality of his product.;)

Sincerely,
Ludwig von Mises

a von Mises fan? I'm impressed...

/ Organic Pallet Forks! #4  
That's right....organic pallet forks!

New from LITW Manufacturing, the organic pallet fork. At LITW, our motto is "Heck, why do it the easy way, when you can do it our way?".

Be the first of your neighbors to own a set of easy-to-install, biodegradable, organic pallet forks. No drilling, no clamping, no fuss! For only $59.95, LITW Manufacturing will send these forks anywhere in North America. Think of all the uses you'll have for these forks! Metallic forks are yesterday's news. And let's face it. Grapples are for sissies.

See the pictures for our pallet forks in action! Order today, and we'll send a second set of organic forks at no extra charge! What a great gift idea!

Disclaimer: Due to legal reasons, no forks will be shipped until enough orders have been placed to finance an extended retirement in a country with lax extradition laws.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Good one!!! :thumbsup: I was thinking of making some cheap brush forks out of 2x4's...

/ Organic Pallet Forks! #5  
But are they good for the enviroment? Will they make my hair grow?

/ Organic Pallet Forks! #6  
By gum by golly, it be a pair uh sticks. Well, now that could contribute to the ole' global warmin' you know.

Couple a sticks, who'd a thunk it.

:D

/ Organic Pallet Forks! #7  
Judging from what we CAN'T see in the photos, I'm sure the real value is in the super secret patented fork attachment method. (I'm suspecting baling wire.)

/ Organic Pallet Forks!

Sincerely,
Ludwig von Mises

Yes, but how will the seller of the poorer product be able to compare with what we at LITW offer? :D

/ Organic Pallet Forks!
But are they good for the enviroment? Will they make my hair grow?

Of course! Great for the environment, and great for you. Our early users have already become smarter, more handsome, and more charismatic. You too will become the life of the party after only one use!

/ Organic Pallet Forks!
By gum by golly, it be a pair uh sticks. Well, now that could contribute to the ole' global warmin' you know.

Couple a sticks, who'd a thunk it.

No, no, no...."easy-to-install, biodegradable, organic pallet forks". Patent pending.