Organic Again Hate To Bother You All!!

/ Organic Again Hate To Bother You All!! #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
I know Organic Fertilizer has been beat to death here but for some reason when doing a search I don't come up with any results. I see now and don't know when it started but when doing a search you now have to click on a forum. Which if you don't have the right forum you get nothing which is what I got after doing many searches.

What I am looking for is someone mentioned they buy the organic fertilizer pretty cheap. I have been pricing the organics and found them to be 4 times the price of my regular fertilizer. I have even looked in to the liquids which are much cheaper but still much more with shipping. If anyone buys the organics could you reply here letting me know where you bought it and what you paid for it. I can use liquid or granule. I have 2 acres that I need to apply

Thanks
murph

/ Organic Again Hate To Bother You All!! #2  
Go to a feed store. I got a 50lb bag of alfalfa meal for $8. Look for alfalfa pellts,or meal, corn meal, cotton seed meal, or a host of any other meals. You can spend the big bucks for the bagged stuff with a brand name, or just get the stuff thats in it. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Organic Again Hate To Bother You All!! #3  
Big flap around here in the gardens this year. Seems the worm dirt guys didn't get their product hot enough and everbodys got loads of crab grass. My wife bought one of the garden claws for me to use gettin' it out. Works pretty good. Wish I'd thought of it in 1946. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif