Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow #1  

screamin400

Platinum Member
Tractor
2016 Mahindra 2538, 2016 Mahindra 2655, 2017 CaseIH 75C, 2021 CaseIH 110c., 2020 Kubota svl 65-2, 2022 Kubota svl 75-2
Looks like I will get it with a hd 7' box blade, 2 rear remotes, block heater, wr long hydraulic kit for a grapple, hydraulic top link. I think that is about it. I will probably order an everything attachments grapple for it. I should have it in a little while. No rush I go Thurs. for a hernia operation so this will be ready and waiting for me when I can get in it. Trading in my 2538. Oh yeah, we have to address the seat in it. I will not take it with the new seat the way it is. If Mahindra does not come with the recall we will put last years seat in it for a while. It then has to lift a one ton pallet. I certainly think it will but I have to see it unless you guys can verify. I almost pulled the trigger on a Kioti but went back to what I know.

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow #2  
Congrats!!!! Anxious to see pictures when you get it!!!!

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow #3  
I think you will be very happy with your decision, I sure hope so. Good luck with your surgery. Keep us posted on both.

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow #4  
congrats. sounded like you were going the kioti way in the other thread. enjoy.

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow #5  
Trading in my 2538.

First off, good luck with your surgery, and a speedy recovery. Second PLEASE post a follow up after your purchase. I'm considering doing exactly the same thing. I love my 2538 but now that I have a tractor, I can see how the extra lift capacity would be useful. ( I live in the Granite State and have to move alot of big rocks.

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow
congrats. sounded like you were going the kioti way in the other thread. enjoy.

I was. Without trying to bore the snot out of you here is where I changed my mind.
Mostly it was my dealer. He has been great and is 4 miles away compared to an hour. I have to go many times to get the attachments and build the way I want it and to play if nothing else. I have the need to pet tractors
The more I looked at the Mahindra the build quality really started to shine compared to the Kioti. Now this is only my opinion.
The cab on the Mahindra is much higher quality. The Kioti used a lot of cheap looking plastics ie. vents were cheap.
Mahindra has rear lights mounted in fender. Kioti has them mounted to the sides of the cab. They will be gone in one week.
More lift on the Mahindra
Larger tires on the Mahindra. Not sure I need them but when spending this kind of money I like the eye appeal
The cab on the Kioti is laid out better until I come to use the draft control for the 3pt hitch. I cannot get my hand around it between the seat and the wall of the cab. This is a huge deal to me as I make my living with the 3pt hitch
The Kioti had more power. 5 horse more. The Kioti had more pto power. 5 horse more. The Kioti runs an itty bitty motor. The Mahindra runs a large motor with dpf. I am not locked into hp as I think the Mahindra will make more torque as it runs lower rpm. Torque still does a lot of the work
The Mahindra has 125 pounds of torque. Tough to find this number. I never found the number for the Kioti to compare
Trade in..if I did not like the Kioti who is going to take it in trade. I have never driven by anywhere and seen one in a year. Mahindra is everywhere.
Make no doubt that Kioti has a nice tractor there. It was a little too plasticy for me. I had to look close and have them where I could see both quickly. I did a video of each and then watched it again.
It did not hurt that I was at a large show and Mahindra did not want to lose me and the rep kicked in 1000 to help the deal along
I looked at every brand out there at the show. I did not ask a price until I had looked at them all. The Kioti was less money and I could live with it but did not want the drive. The closer I looked the further apart they got

/ Ordering my new 2655 hst cab tractor tomorrow
First off, good luck with your surgery, and a speedy recovery. Second PLEASE post a follow up after your purchase. I'm considering doing exactly the same thing. I love my 2538 but now that I have a tractor, I can see how the extra lift capacity would be useful. ( I live in the Granite State and have to move alot of big rocks.

I do love my 2538. Everything except the dead spot in the bucket. It is a nasty little tractor. I needed more lift. I will not pick up this tractor until I see it lift one ton with the forks. I do not want to unload pellets with a tractor sitting there. I am not that ambitious.