ordered the B7510

/ ordered the B7510 #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
well, i finally bit the bullet and placed the order: with the 54-24B mowing deck, the la302 loader, grille guard, and a 3pt rototiller:
not counting the tiller, the price is $13,550...
the tires are the ones between tractor style and turf style, still not sure what they are called??
hopefully they still have the 0% interest available, so i will finiance it for 2 years, so i can carry the kubota insurance..its one of the best deals around...
heehaw

/ ordered the B7510 #2  
When I bought my 7610 in August the insurance through Kubota was going to be about $700 a year. I thought that was a terrible deal.

/ ordered the B7510 #3  
"the tires are the ones between tractor style and turf style, still not sure what they are called??"

Industrial tires...

/ ordered the B7510 #4  
$700/year? Was that the Kubota insurance or dealer supplied insurance? My insurance through Kubota credit was about $470 for a three year policy.

/ ordered the B7510 #5  
Congratulations , It's a great great machine and I love mine with 302FEL and Backhoe!!

Please tell us (me) about the tiller (Kubota ? Other?)

Your Homeowners INS is probably better if you have it!

Attachments

• 549809-tractorhis&hers.JPG
    549809-tractorhis&hers.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 162
   / ordered the B7510 #6  
I joined the Farm Bureau in my County List of State Farm Bureaus , cost me $35 a year. Then I went to the Farm Bureau Insurance office and bought a policy for $53 that covers my B7510, bush hog, and box blade up. $13,200 coverage.

Policy is good as long as you are anywhere within 50 miles of the policy address so if you have a country place where you keep the tractor you may need to use that address.

You will love the 7510, I have the 272 loader and it picks up anything I need to pick up. Put another 4 hours on it today.

Bill Tolle

/ ordered the B7510 #7  
Congrats on the purchase of a B7510.

/ ordered the B7510 #8  
Yes, congrats on the new tractor.

Check into your home owners policy about covering your 7510. In Mass, mine was covered under "personal property" as long as I MAINLY used the tractor to maintain my property and driveway. They said I'd be also covered if I occationally used it to help out a near neighbor. (Though don't make a habit of it was the jist) It did not cover the tractor if I trailored it to the other end of town. That'd be seperate.

Look into it. I upped my coverage on personal property and it only cost me a couple bucks a month.

/ ordered the B7510 #9  
I am debating over the 7510 7610 and JD 2210. Anyone want to let me know what your experience has been with these?

/ ordered the B7510
cost of insurance with kubota for 2 years is about $200; homeowners insurance will cover it as long as its on my place, when i put it on a trailer and pull off the place, the insurance goes away..i'll be hauling this thing up to 100 miles away, so this works out ok for as long as i have it financed with kubota: i messed up a couple years ago when i bought my M4900: i financed it at 0%: then, after about 6 months, i let myself get talked into making a big payment: with the payments i was set up to make, it was paid off in less than a year, so the insurance was gone too: i have insurance on the place 100 miles away now too, with the same company, so i guess i need to check and see if it would be covered between the places??
i really don't know what tiller i am going to get: i will let you know when i find out..
heehaw