Opinions on XJ2025H?

/ Opinions on XJ2025H? #1  

trowber24

Hello all, I will be ordering a new XJ2025H in the next week or so. Took a look at one at my local dealer and was impressed. Anyone have one and care to give me their thoughts on it? Also, anyone hear if the hard cabs are coming to the U.S. soon?

/ Opinions on XJ2025H? #2  
I have the 2023 which is essentially the tractor with a different seat and dash. I love mine! I don't think you can go wrong with an LS. You could save a couple thousand dollars if you can find a dealer with a 2023 still left in stock.

I haven't heard anything more about the factory hard cabs. They have them in Europe though. The Original Tractor Cab company makes what others say is a great soft cab for only $800.

/ Opinions on XJ2025H? #3  
Agree w/ Olympus. I paid $12,300 for my J2023. It is Great. Lots of power & maneuverability.
I have the 2023 which is essentially the tractor with a different seat and dash. I love mine! I don't think you can go wrong with an LS. You could save a couple thousand dollars if you can find a dealer with a 2023 still left in stock.

I haven't heard anything more about the factory hard cabs. They have them in Europe though. The Original Tractor Cab company makes what others say is a great soft cab for only $800.

/ Opinions on XJ2025H?
Awesome thanks for the info guys. Seems to me that the XJ2025 is a lot more tractor at a better price than anything in that class of tractor. The only thing I didn't like was no steering wheel tilt and that was nitpicking. Hopefully they get it together and release factory hard cabs. How are they on fuel? Cold weather starting? Thanks!

/ Opinions on XJ2025H?
Also, do you think I will have any problems transporting it with a backhoe on a 16' X 8' trailer?

/ Opinions on XJ2025H? #6  
You shouldn't have any problems towing w/ that size trailer & as far as fuel usage running at about 1800 rpm the 6.6 gallon tank gets you about 10 hrs. of work. I switched over to Rotella T6 oil for cold weather which drastically improved my cold starts.

/ Opinions on XJ2025H?
Well, ordered my new XJ2025H yesterday! Pretty excited to get it when it comes in. Any suggestions on mods I should do right away? At the moment I am planning on getting a box blade, install a led light bar, bucket hooks and a backhoe thumb. Still looking into reasonably priced backhoe thumbs for an LS.

/ Opinions on XJ2025H? #9  
Loading the rear tires is a MUST. Do Rimgard if possible.

/ Opinions on XJ2025H?
Loading the rear tires is a MUST. Do Rimgard if possible.

Thanks for the advice, I am having my dealer fill the tires before I pick it up. He's adding a block heater also.