Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40

/ Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40 #1  

Wolfy

Veteran Member
Tractor
a fleet of them
So I've been considering a new tractor. Choosing between two oranges, or a New Holland. Im doing a kitchen remodel for a customer who just bought a 35, to replace his MF 203. I looked it over, seems like a nice machine. The specs look much better than the T15 series. I was wondering if anyone here has a WM 35 or 40 and how it their tractor has been so far?

/ Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40 #2  
So I've been considering a new tractor. Choosing between two oranges, or a New Holland. Im doing a kitchen remodel for a customer who just bought a 35, to replace his MF 203. I looked it over, seems like a nice machine. The specs look much better than the T15 series. I was wondering if anyone here has a WM 35 or 40 and how it their tractor has been so far?

Look in the LS forums ... that is an LS G3033. Solid tractor, reliable, lots of happy owners.

/ Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40 #3  
The WorkMaster Series is not made by LS. The Boomer series is made by LS. Two different tractors.

/ Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40 #4  
I agree the Kabota lines are fine tractors. Before I picked my NH TC30, I tried five brands. The FEL on the JD and Kabota were slighty stronger, but so were the prices. I've had it since April 2007 and haven't looked back.

/ Opinions of New Holland WorkMaster 35/40 #5  
The WorkMaster Series is not made by LS. The Boomer series is made by LS. Two different tractors.

The new smaller WorkMasters ARE made by LS. They ARE the G30XX series.