One wheel seat

/ One wheel seat #1  

oldmech

Gold Member
Tractor
Two Gravely Two L One with 10 h.p Dek-Diesel engine one Grillo 107d and one BCS 735 diesel
I want thank everybody for report on sulky thread. This help me a lot for my One wheel seat for two wheels tractors. I just finish! I can use standing up or seating. Confortable Compact Very easy to adjust the balance of unit. I was very surprise Just one step on wheel axle make a big change. Next week I make more try outside. I joint a pic. Thanks! Oldmech

Attachments

• one wheel3.JPG
    one wheel3.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 949
   / One wheel seat #2  
Looks good, how does it work?

/ One wheel seat #3  
Looks Great Oldmech, Nice job, Now we need some pics of it in action! - Kris :D

/ One wheel seat
Hi! Everybody. I make test today. Confortable Run very well sitting and with better visibility on standing up. Turn close 50 in. Dia. outside circle. Easy to balance with your body in Free or floating mode. Very easy to go on or down with no stopping. I can walk beside too. But on very bumpy or steppy ground when you turn very tight WATCH the handle bar. No problem with low or moderate hilly land. or low turn. I am very glad for this one wheel seat. I like walk behind for one hour or two but the third is long and ... in Hot summer. Oldmech

Attachments

• onewhel6.JPG
    onewhel6.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 798
  • turn7.JPG
    turn7.JPG
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,571
   / One wheel seat #5  
This is great oldmech. You need to post those pics on the project forum-or on build it yourself forum..:cool:

tim

/ One wheel seat #6  
Now you need a ROPS (so you will have a place to mount lights:D ), a toolbox, drink holder, then you can enclose it with a cab or canopy, etc..

Really, good job. Looks comfortable.

/ One wheel seat
Tomorrow. I ask to Odile for try and ride with my new One wheel seat. She likes it. Oldmech

Attachments

• Odile.JPG
    Odile.JPG
    353.9 KB · Views: 4,325
  • Odile2.jpg
    Odile2.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 918
   / One wheel seat #8  
Is that a Gravely mower or one that you have adapted? I don't believe I've ever seen one like that.

/ One wheel seat
Hi! This one is a Gravely Model L 5 hp !952 with gears reduction.
I fix on a 10 hp Dek-diesel engine.
You can see on : Engine ideas thread on TBN
The 10 hp Dek-Diesel give impressive torque with less fuel no more 1-1.5 Liter hour. Bad side. Direct injection diesel engine are very NOISY But more I use More I like it. Thanks! Oldmech

/ One wheel seat #10  
Yep, I've read your threads on the engine and the seat, but I've never seen a mower DECK like that one. I was curious if you had adapted it, too.