Dealer One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #11  
I am not aware of a Yanmar dealer in Athens. The Yanmar website shows PR in Kerens as the closest dealership. The fairly new Vermeer Ag East Texas dealership has Deutz Fahr and Kioti. Same owner is opening a New Holland dealership around the corner. The NH inventory is on the Vermeer Ag lot now. As you drive by there are green, blue, and orange tractors on the same lot to look at, for now. The new NH building is built, parking lot was being worked on today when I went by.

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #12  
I am not aware of a Yanmar dealer in Athens. The Yanmar website shows PR in Kerens as the closest dealership. The fairly new Vermeer Ag East Texas dealership has Deutz Fahr and Kioti. Same owner is opening a New Holland dealership around the corner. The NH inventory is on the Vermeer Ag lot now. As you drive by there are green, blue, and orange tractors on the same lot to look at, for now. The new NH building is built, parking lot was being worked on today when I went by.
We bought our house from one of the Athens Vermeer AG dealerships salesman, Jason.

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #13  
PR Equipment in Kerens Texas is where I bought my Massey Ferguson from. He bought Thompson's Tractor in Canton earlier this year and after doing a remodel of the place, I think is now open. It's right off of 20, and almost across the street from Duke's. I've seen the Thompson sign as I drove down 20, but I haven't stopped there yet. It's closer to me then Kerens Texas, and I drive down 20 all the time, so I'm going to get some filters from them sometime soon. They sell Massey Ferguson and Yanmar tractors.

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #14  
I just looked at their FB page and it looks like the new store in Canton opened up last weekend.

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #15  
Canton is closer to me than Kerens. Bought my 359C at the Kerens location but now I have a closer location.

/ One less East Texas Yanmar Dealer #16  
Turn off 31 across from PR Equipment is how I get home on RC Lake.

Pass it nearly every day!
Never been in there, grown fast.

New Kubota in Corsicana is pretty amazing